• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here's to you Turbo-Prop Man.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As you are parked up against the terminal in ATL, waiting to board...you watch the passengers exit onto the ramp with a look of horror on their faces when they say..."Oh my God...it's a prop plane." :D

Coool Hand Luke said:
You must have looked so cool to your DE when you showed up for your Private Pilot checkride in a single engine jet, since you obviously have never flown a prop before.

So here's to you, turbo fan man.....

yes here is to you turbo fan man....soaring above the prop jockeys, screaming though the atmosphere at mach.78 with 50 souls aboard to exotic destinations all while getting paid 18k a year.

here's to you turbo fan man! ker krack guzzle guzzle beeeeehlch!

Here is to you Turbo-Prop man...

When your at a non-aviation social gathering and some people find out your a turbo-prop captian and ask "when will you be able to fly big jets"?

Your able to bite your tonge, think to yourself (your going on 40, have way to much pic time) and say " I really don't think I'll every really have what it take to make it in the big jets" with a straight face.

jwes said:
When your at a non-aviation social gathering and some people find out your a turbo-prop captian and ask "when will you be able to fly big jets"?

Your able to bite your tonge, think to yourself (your going on 40, have way to much pic time) and say " I really don't think I'll every really have what it take to make it in the big jets" with a straight face.

You're a turboprop man if the worst thing about your new sim training is trying to figure out the fracking autopilot and fms! What a pain in the ax!
At least it's not in an RJ...

having to answer the question...."so when will you be an airline pilot?" right after you told them you fly t-props for an airline

Caveman said:
The only go-around I ever did at LGA was because Mr Turboprop Pilot Man couldn't (or wouldn't) clear his Dash from 31 in time. He didn't turn off until the last taxi before crossing Rwy 4.

and...

WSurf said:
Hmmm, My Turbo Prop has a APU with nice bleed air!! The cockpit is probably bigger then yours and is nice and quiet in cruise!! And my FO sitting beside me makes more money then the FO taxing by us in a CRJ/900!! Ouch!!

And if your in a 50 Seat RJ, hmmmm... I see all those parked in the desert soon while Turbo Props are still puddle jumping around the country!

Calm down...you need to get a sense of humor! And everyone makes more money than Mesa(CRJ900).

Cant spell

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back