• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here's to you Turbo-Prop Man.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I Miss Rockin and Rollin in my A-T-R..............................

suupah said:
sitting in your 115 degree cockpit with no apu watching all the pretty young ladies board.........the jet parked at the next gate.

That's the story of my life man......

PGTB said:
A ir conditioning
A utopilot
A cceptable paycheck
A ll the drinks I want

Thats all you need

Screw that.... You must be a FAG if thats all you need! What about a nice tasty 21 year old Stew!! You gotta have some eye candy to carry around if your on a 4 day trip...

WSurf said:
Screw that.... You must be a FAG if thats all you need! What about a nice tasty 21 year old Stew!! You gotta have some eye candy to carry around if your on a 4 day trip...

I wish, more like 55 year old lady or some gay dude. The gay guys actually complain more that the chicks do. I have not once flown with a 21 year old hottie. What airline has all those anyways? I might switch just for that.

Terrain Terrain said:
I wish, more like 55 year old lady or some gay dude. The gay guys actually complain more that the chicks do. I have not once flown with a 21 year old hottie. What airline has all those anyways? I might switch just for that.

SkyWest......see The Never Ending Poll

:beer: :pimp:

WSurf said:
Hmmm, My Turbo Prop has a APU with nice bleed air!! The cockpit is probably bigger then yours and is nice and quiet in cruise!! And my FO sitting beside me makes more money then the FO taxing by us in a CRJ/900!! Ouch!!

And if your in a 50 Seat RJ, hmmmm... I see all those parked in the desert soon while Turbo Props are still puddle jumping around the country!

yup! (and that's a FIRST YEAR FO, too)

Just like other pilots, you can't stand to listen to your wife, lucky for you, you can't hear her over the hum in your ears anyway. Here's to you, Mr. TurboProp Driver. And if you're real good, the Captain just might let you fly the empty leg home at the end of your EAS route.

I'd rather screw my way around than suck and blow my way around......

Here is to you airline pilot guy! Where people think you make a ton of money no matter what type of plane you fly.....

Latest resources

Back