Has Delta Called You Yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys,

The app process has been open for what, 2-3 weeks now? Have some faith! And patience!

I thought there was a section in the app for Delta "legacy" people....does that apply to former employees or is it just family members?

Yes, there is a section that asks if you are an Active Delta employee. I said YES. Still does no good.
General Lee. You out there? Can you help a brother in need? Any Delta Pilot? Bueller? Bueller?

Guys,

The app process has been open for what, 2-3 weeks now? Have some faith! And patience!

I thought there was a section in the app for Delta "legacy" people....does that apply to former employees or is it just family members?

I guess I do need to exercise a little patience. I have heard that they need to hear back from all the furloughed pilots before they make any decisions. I hope to hear soon. Good luck to all.

Interviews are starting at the end of the month. I applied on the first day it was available by sheer luck. I got an email last week asking to call to set up an interview. No recs or internal connections.

does anyone know?????????
is delta's policy still 2 tries, then banned for life?
plato said 2 tries (interview/and or light pen test, psyche) .
is that still the policy?

Hazen--

First of all, congratulations on getting the opportunity! However, if you wouldnt mind, could you tell us what you qualify at. Obviously Military helps but could you add anything?

As far as getting a call for an interview, it must be some sort of secret...

I am a 15-year Delta employee (Design Engineer, Currently on a Leave of Absence), with 6300+ hours, 3100+ hours PIC in a CRJ, BS in Mechanical Engineering, and 5 Letters of Recommendation (1 from a Delta employee). No Call...
I cannot transfer internally. I must go through AirlineApps.com like everyone else. It is very frustrating as I took the LOA expressly to continue my flying to get back to Delta. Now the time is right, and I meet, or exceed, all requirements, and I am not being selected.

For those of you that have been called, Congratulations! When is your interview date?

Well I"m looking at around 7400 total hours with 4800 Part 121 PIC. I also have a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering and 2 letters from Delta Pilots, and 1 retired Delta manager. I am also waiting to hear something. From the folks at ASA that have gotten the call, it seems they were former interns, and those with "higher" power. It looks as if the "In Crowd" gets called first, and the rest hopefully later.

IFLYASA,
Let me know if you get the call. It would be nice if we both get it. I am wondering if Delta stopped calling anyone since the announcement of the possible Delta/NWA merger.
Good luck to ya. Where did you go to school for your Engineering Degree? I am a FSU grad.

From the horses mouth:
There are only 1500 or so qualified applicants on file at big D. The first 36 that were called were Legacy's, Major Internal Recs, or guys and gals that had a nod five years ago. It truly is a matter of time until you are called.
Intervieweing on Tues, Wed and Thurs, eight pilots a day. 200 for the year on current numbers. Interview is the same as it was last time. Difference is that you better have darn good attendace at your current job.

Latest resources

Back