• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has Delta Called You Yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While we're at it... what is a new hire rsv schedule like on the 88 or 73? I seem to remember 13 days off from another thread, maybe... but the other details have passed from my thin noggin.

I just talked to my contact at DAL that is doing the interviewing. She said that they are giving classroom instruction to the pilots that will be preforming the interviews. It looks like it will be three to four weeks before they interview.

I just talked to my contact at DAL that is doing the interviewing. She said that they are giving classroom instruction to the pilots that will be preforming the interviews. It looks like it will be three to four weeks before they interview.

ACL65, did your source give any idea about what competitive times are for getting a call or being hired? Just curious to see if I have a chance.
Thanks

All these junior pilots for the merger that is going to take place. Just keeps gettingmore of a buffer for us furlough guys coming back.

As far as getting a call for an interview, it must be some sort of secret...

I am a 15-year Delta employee (Design Engineer, Currently on a Leave of Absence), with 6300+ hours, 3100+ hours PIC in a CRJ, BS in Mechanical Engineering, and 5 Letters of Recommendation (1 from a Delta employee). No Call...
I cannot transfer internally. I must go through AirlineApps.com like everyone else. It is very frustrating as I took the LOA expressly to continue my flying to get back to Delta. Now the time is right, and I meet, or exceed, all requirements, and I am not being selected.

For those of you that have been called, Congratulations! When is your interview date?

As far as getting a call for an interview, it must be some sort of secret...

I am a 15-year Delta employee (Design Engineer, Currently on a Leave of Absence), with 6300+ hours, 3100+ hours PIC in a CRJ, BS in Mechanical Engineering, and 5 Letters of Recommendation (1 from a Delta employee). No Call...
I cannot transfer internally. I must go through AirlineApps.com like everyone else. It is very frustrating as I took the LOA expressly to continue my flying to get back to Delta. Now the time is right, and I meet, or exceed, all requirements, and I am not being selected.

For those of you that have been called, Congratulations! When is your interview date?

I feel your pain pilottodd. I also meet and exceed their mins with several recs and no call yet. Good luck dude.

Latest resources

Back