Has Delta Called You Yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Old Crow

Maybe the Flight Info Folks could keep this post at the top of the list until the first Joe gets notified to come to an interview...

What interview prep course is everyone using? Any sim prep?

You're interested? Hard to tell by this post:

"The wild west need not return, but there should be some accountability here. If someone is too stupid or irresponsible or unable to run a business whether it be their own finances or they hang a shingle somewhere, they should not be in business. So it's okay to loose $22B?? Delta will not make that much money in the next 100 years. They are upside down in thier own operation and are a burden on society and their vendors. They ONLY lost millions again. LOL."
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=91353&page=2

Last edited:
Beats sniffing burlap. It'd be darn tough to find an airline to go to that actually makes money.

Last edited:
Why is everyone about to wet their pants over an interview with a bankrupt airline who has had pilots on furlough for five years, gave the ones they didn't furlough a huge paycut, and treats everyone they do business with like crap?
Seriously, is that who you want to work for?

Why is everyone about to wet their pants over an interview with a bankrupt airline who has had pilots on furlough for five years, gave the ones they didn't furlough a huge paycut, and treats everyone they do business with like crap?

:eek: I'd go, but i have nothing much to lose, either!:nuts:

Because you never know, I was hired by a airline in late '87 that had just come off a strike, just left BK, and just put together a 3 airline merger. 18 years later my number holds Jr wid-body Capt at a half decent carrier when you hold it up for comparison.

That year-
If I had gone to EAL?
If I had gone to US air?
If I had gone to AA?
If I had gone to TWA?
If I had gone to NWA?
If I had gone to PanAm?

In this career you just won't know until you get to the finish line.

Latest resources

Back