• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...I'm not a D Bag in real life.
Cheers

But you can be here. And, THAT is the real beauty of Al Gore's invention. :p

;)
TC

P.S.--Besides, if you couldn't be a D-bag on the internet, G200 would have to find a new hobby. :D

But you can be here. And, THAT is the real beauty of Al Gore's invention. :p

;)
TC

P.S.--Besides, if you couldn't be a D-bag on the internet, G200 would have to find a new hobby. :D

Nah, he can be a D-bag in real life when he gets bored with Al's interweb.:D:beer:

NEVER trust a pilot who claims he's not a D-Bag - especially if he flies a Grumman.

Thats like someone saying "we do things by the book".......Run like hell.

:)

Last edited:
He has run out of people to tell ( Well in the Gulfstream we....... ) stories. Are you one of the G wiz guys who wear dress slacks, pressed button down shirts and ties to recurrent. I guess since I drive a lowly hawker and lear and wear jeans and teeshirts I'm piss huh? get bent.

Wife beater and bermudas!

Tried to talk my co-worker into wearing a tube top and flip flops!

I've never understood professional pilots who refuse to, well, dress professionally when at a training event. Sure, what you wear doesn't necessarily reflect your aviating abilities...but first impressions are a M-Fer in business and doubly so in this industry.

I mean really, is the modicum of professionalism Dockers and a collared shirt provides really THAT much of an imposition?

Try attending recur with AvBug... he smells like flame retardant, pesticide and axel grease, usually dresses in an Afghani Tombaan...

From Learjet/Westwinds to Global Express/7X and a lot of crap in between still have never seen anyone show up at FSI standing out as sloppy.

Like salary, days off, and most other pilot topics - I think this flip flop and t-shirt thing is mostly trash talk on the internet.

Its not hard to find that happy medium between homeless/smelly and a wrapped too tight dork with a ProPilot lanyard and a Smartphone clipped to your waist.

Last edited:
From Learjet/Westwinds to Global Express/7X and a lot of crap in between still have never seen anyone show up at FSI standing out as sloppy.

Like salary, days off, and most other pilot topics - I think this flip flop and t-shirt thing is mostly trash talk on the internet.

But the Afghani Tombaan isn't too much or just showing your respect and acceptance to worldly cultures?

Its not hard to find that happy medium between homeless/smelly and a wrapped too tight dork with a ProPilot lanyard and a Smartphone clipped to your waist.

Thanks for a morning laugh!:D

I've never understood professional pilots who refuse to, well, dress professionally when at a training event. Sure, what you wear doesn't necessarily reflect your aviating abilities...but first impressions are a M-Fer in business and doubly so in this industry.

I mean really, is the modicum of professionalism Dockers and a collared shirt provides really THAT much of an imposition?

Yeah, but you went to Purdue. :rolleyes:

:p
TC

Latest resources

Back