• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Guppy killer sticker?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My favorite was the RAH FO who climbed aboard my jumpseat. When I asked him what he flew (rhetorical question) he told me............"The Mini-Bus"! I asked what that meant, and he of course told me all about how the E170 was just like flying a mini Airbus.

How is that rhetorical?

This sorry as* thread again? It doesn't exist...and the "mainline" comment is from '04 when CHQ flew the 170 on the same certificate as the 145 fleet. The "joke" then was that those on the 170 were "Chautauqua Mainline." It had NOTHING to do with replacing the real Mainline...it was an inside joke within the CHQ family. Contrary to popular belief, we're not "out to get you" and believe it or not, it's not all about you.

I have never seen an OO pilot with this sticker.

I have talked to some RAH FO's that seem to think they are God's gift to mankind because they fly a "real" aircraft.

SJS is a serious disease....

I always thought this was just internet lore. But yesterday I got to experience one of those Republic F/O tools first hand...............Hey buddy, get over yourself!

My favorite was the RAH FO who climbed aboard my jumpseat. When I asked him what he flew (rhetorical question) he told me............"The Mini-Bus"! I asked what that meant, and he of course told me all about how the E170 was just like flying a mini Airbus.
Wouldn't that be a "short-bus"?
PBR

I always thought this was just internet lore. But yesterday I got to experience one of those Republic F/O tools first hand...............Hey buddy, get over yourself!

Everybody has them in no greater or lesser proportion than anyone else. 5% rule.

This sorry as* thread again? It doesn't exist...and the "mainline" comment is from '04 when CHQ flew the 170 on the same certificate as the 145 fleet. The "joke" then was that those on the 170 were "Chautauqua Mainline." It had NOTHING to do with replacing the real Mainline...it was an inside joke within the CHQ family. Contrary to popular belief, we're not "out to get you" and believe it or not, it's not all about you.

I agree that it started out as an joke at RP, but there really are some people out there that think this still. There were some guys that I knew at ZV who went to RAH just so they could fly a "cool airplane." Not because the compensation packages were better, or it was an easier commute.

There are some 170 guys that are darn proud of the fact they fly a 170 and not some "silly little RJ."

Personally, I'd fly the Wright Flyer if they paid me right....

I believe the person was EMB_170Skillz

hahahahahaha

ahhhhhhh good times good times

you people are too easy

There are some 170 guys that are darn proud of the fact they fly a 170 and not some "silly little RJ."

But for RJ pay, right???

Hey, it's a cool plane. But, get over it. It's an RJ, pays like an RJ, schedules like an RJ. It's an RJ. Not a "mini Bus'!

Latest resources

Back