• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Type Ratings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Poser! You didn't fly a REEEEEELLLL Gulfstream.

But, just in case, are you buying at the 'surf bar' or the Flying Saucer? ;) TC

OH STOP!

:D

The flying Saucer works for me, or the flying burritto?

gotta keep it aviation related!

The guys with the SIC-only types buy!

Last edited:
G200, I have point at which I am going to do away with the subtle tactics and call you out. If I don’t see a significant improvement in your sh!t attitude, I am prepared to name you by name, your position, and employer. That’s right, the ‘ol Hawker F/O has done his homework and confirmed his findings. Additionally, It will then be my pleasure to print off a booklet of your greatest hits, and overnight them to the people I deem necessary who I believe would read your rants with a focused eye and it wont be to anyone within the flight department, as your position there is just too high. If you think you’d like for that to happen, then I would encourage you to call my bluff. Just keep it up and see what happens.

Wow.....what a tough guy. :erm:

Wow.....what a tough guy. :erm:

It took about 90 mins to find Hawker F/Os

name
address
phone number
website
IP address he posts from
resume (I actually had it)
references (funny I know some)
FAA records (his profile is a bit off, lol)
10 yr work history
photos
current employer and position
P-P-W alias and all his posts
BAC alias
Hobby sites he frequents
NBAA airmail posts
etc, etc...

I have contacted him to ask what was wrong.....but he says he did not make these posts and cant get on his account here...:0....I guess a stranger is using it. Maybe a moderator can check into that?...thats just not fair to "ol Hawker F/O"

whatever, so be it..its his choice to remain anonymous.
:)

and I'd still like to know what "high position" I hold....LOL...

Last edited:
Remind me to never say anything bad about people who wear Crocs... :eek: TC

Hawker, I have no idea of your history here. So, am reading this thread unbiased. My two cents, based only the posts contained in this thread: G200 at least contributed to the topic at hand, which is Gulfstream type ratings. You came out of nowhere, attacked G200, and added absolutely nothing to the discussion of Gulfstream type ratings.

................I have contacted him to ask what was wrong.....but he says he did not make these posts and cant get on his account here...:0....I guess a stranger is using it. Maybe a moderator can check into that?...thats just not fair to "ol Hawker F/O"

whatever, so be it..its his choice to remain anonymous.
:)

and I'd still like to know what "high position" I hold....LOL...

It was me you F'ing D'bag!!!!!!!!! I stole Hawker F/O's ID so I could out you as the Flaming Croc wearer that you are. When your superiors find out about your late night escapades in PANC drinking fruity beer you'll be finished in this business.
When I forward my colaboration of your posts, your co-workers will finally feel confident to to knock you from your lofty perch and inform your employer how you use your high position to push off menial tasks like strut-wiping on junior personnel.
Only then will it become clear that you possess inferior piloting skills. Your mis-use of brakes will cause the most scruitinous flight department audit in corporate aviation history. Your continous abuse of room service and desire to make friends by paying their bar tab in LIT will screw over everyone else in your department and cause all of them to loathe you as much as I do.
Your A$$ will be so fired that you'll have trouble finding work as a CFI in a Cirrus flying up the East River!!
Finally every pilot left in your department will curse your name for eternity as new operational policies from "downtown" require them to coast EVERY landing to the end of the runway.

:cool:

It was me you F'ing D'bag!!!!!!!!! I stole Hawker F/O's ID so I could out you as the Flaming Croc wearer that you are. When your superiors find out about your late night escapades in PANC drinking fruity beer you'll be finished in this business.
When I forward my colaboration of your posts, your co-workers will finally feel confident to to knock you from your lofty perch and inform your employer how you use your high position to push off menial tasks like strut-wiping on junior personnel.
Only then will it become clear that you possess inferior piloting skills. Your mis-use of brakes will cause the most scruitinous flight department audit in corporate aviation history. Your continous abuse of room service and desire to make friends by paying their bar tab in LIT will screw over everyone else in your department and cause all of them to loathe you as much as I do.
Your A$$ will be so fired that you'll have trouble finding work as a CFI in a Cirrus flying up the East River!!
Finally every pilot left in your department will curse your name for eternity as new operational policies from "downtown" require them to coast EVERY landing to the end of the runway.

:cool:

Thats it, Im not picking up any bar tabs. Buy your own $2 beers in KLIT.

Rice, that was good!

PS - WTF is a cirius? how much does it pay?

Thats it, Im not picking up any bar tabs. Buy your own $2 beers in KLIT.

Rice, that was good!

PS - WTF is a cirius? how much does it pay?

Cirius is that new satelite radio everyone has been raving about! Its much clearer and sounds better than XM, especially east of the East River! LOL

Latest resources

Back