• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Type Ratings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to mention threatening to go over someone's head whom you've never met to have them fired is simply a chicken sh!t thing for someone to do.

Post #25 is going to go down as one of the lamest "threats" in the entire history of Flightinfo.

As others have said, I'm pretty sure G200 isn't too worried about what research poor wittle HawkerF/O has done. His identity and employer hasn't been any secret for YEARS for anybody that cared to exchange info with him. Along the way I've watched him crush the feelings of a few emo pilots who were looking for sympathy and instead got a cold, hard bitchslap of reality. He's never lead anyone astray the whole time though, and has MUCH more credibility on teh intarwebs than 99% of fools on Flightinfo including myself.

I would like a copy of G200's Greatest Hits though, that'd be some funny sh!t...

Maybe G200 should start doing Youtube videos like "The Kid From Brooklyn" as he's layin' down the law around the hangar. :D TC

I simply wouldn't encourage most pilots to go out and buy a type rating with the hope of making a living doing contract work. It is not as simple or easy as others may be making it out to be. I personally have 20 years experience in Gulfstreams and would not want to have to go out on the street and make my living doing contract work.

My concern is that people may be get too lofty expectations over job prospects and blow a lot of money that they won't recover and only their families will suffer from ill-advised judgement.

He's getting a lot of Miles out of this G5 (SIC only) thread.

anyhow, to lighten things up......Anyone up for beers later this month in Little Rock?

Im buying!

:beer:

Last edited:
Awwww c'mon...

Nobody interested in a few beers with a couple of Gulfstream pilots!?

:laugh:

Poser! You didn't fly a REEEEEELLLL Gulfstream.

But, just in case, are you buying at the 'surf bar' or the Flying Saucer? ;) TC

Latest resources

Back