Gulfstream International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PowerRanger said:
Well for the record I haven't bashed anyone since I got here. But if you want to know my opinion about GIA I'll tell you. I agree fully with DE,we talk about this subject in earnest over on that board (that isn't bannercentral.com). The webmaster and other professional pilots are strongly opposed to this form of PFT/PFJ. I believe that programs such as this are doing nothing but bringing down the industry in terms of respect,safety and pay.

You sound like a GIA alum so I wouldn't expect you to understand. Furthermore it is our business how you got where you are if your selfish actions brings down the respect of our choosen profession. I truly believe that you and the other GIA grads on here are rationalizing your decsion to attend that school. Perhaps to make yourselfs feel better..who knows. People who PFT/PFJ are selfish and only concerned about me, me, me instead of others and the industry at large. Though your not scabs they (scabs) also share the same mentality.
This may be a little off the subject but aren't ALL pilots in this industry concerned about me me me? Look at the fragmented ALPA folks for example. They only have succeeded in one thing and that is to stick all the pilot groups into a pit and let them kill each other instead of uniting against a common enemy.

Like it was mentioned before that out of the entire population of the United States only 639,000 are licensed pilots and that includes recreational all the way up to ATP. That means that there are even less pilots that fly for a living. With unity we can achieve our goals by STANDING TOGETHER to end this outrage once and for all!! Of course that will never happen because it's all about me me me. You can cry all you want about PFT and PFJ but personally I don't give a rats @ss about it because we should be focusing our anger and outrage towards a much larger problem.

As for you Power Ranger I think you should focus on your studies to BECOME a pilot if that is what you want to do. To throw the SCAB word around at your level of experience in this industry, which I might add is non-existent, makes you look even worse than someone who does PFT or PFJ.

My .02 cents.

Last edited:
Tank Commander said:
Oh so that's why....... I'm a career changer, I'm middle aged, Oh, you better keep both eyes on me............ your an a$$ that stereo types way to much!

Re-read my post man... "combination" of all those items... see ya...

"I find it very rude and arrogant for someone like DE to come on this board and tell someone they should be looked down upon for a decision they made"

Would you say the same thing if we were talking about scabs?
Would you say the same thing if Northwest was selling 250 hours of 757 F/O time for 30K?

Whoever started Gulfstream found that some people were willing to pay money for the chance to build time as an airline pilot. Not just accept the low pay of an entry level job but actually pay money and be a revenue source while operating as a required crewmember in a 121 pax airline. On top of that, you don't even buy a job. You buy 250 hours of experience and you might be out the door to make room for the next guy.

PFJ is not a good practice for this industry. People that do it should not be encouraged or be made to feel it's acceptable.

de727ups said:
"I find it very rude and arrogant for someone like DE to come on this board and tell someone they should be looked down upon for a decision they made"

Would you say the same thing if we were talking about scabs?
Would you say the same thing if Northwest was selling 250 hours of 757 F/O time for 30K?

Whoever started Gulfstream found that some people were willing to pay money for the chance to build time as an airline pilot. Not just accept the low pay of an entry level job but actually pay money and be a revenue source while operating as a required crewmember in a 121 pax airline. On top of that, you don't even buy a job. You buy 250 hours of experience and you might be out the door to make room for the next guy.

PFJ is not a good practice for this industry. People that do it should not be encouraged or be made to feel it's acceptable.

His name is Tom Cooper. He got into this industry by crossing Eastern's picket line. Nobody seems to care though. GIA grads seem to be glad to be associated with a guy like that. They practically worship him.

His name is Tom Cooper. He got into this industry by crossing Eastern's picket line. Nobody seems to care though. GIA grads seem to be glad to be associated with a guy like that. They practically worship him.

That just shows how stupid you are. Cooper was already "in" the industry before he scabbed out. Nobody that comes to this school even knows who he is when they sign up at GIA. Lastly, everyone hates him.

Hey Jiggles,

I wouldn't doubt the gag ball and a$$ plug. I think de727's real problem is that he hasn't been laid in 6-7 years. Or maybe he can't see his penis anymore over his fat gut. I don't give a flying fark what this guy thinks anymore. I'm taking the t-tops off and going to the beach.

CCCCCCCCCYA!

CRJDog said:
Like it was mentioned before that out of the entire population of the United States only 639,000 are licensed pilots and that includes recreational all the way up to ATP. That means that there are even less pilots that fly for a living. With unity we can achieve our goals by STANDING TOGETHER to end this outrage once and for all!! Of course that will never happen because it's all about me me me. You can cry all you want about PFT and PFJ but personally I don't give a rats @ss about it because we should be focusing our anger and outrage towards a much larger problem.

What was that about pilot unity again? You should care about PFT/PFJ and every other threat to this industry/profession. What that old saying. "When they came for Jews I didn't care then they came for the gays I didn't care. When they came for the blacks I didn't care. When they came for me...no one was left around to care."

Paraphrased but you get my point!

As for you Power Ranger I think you should focus on your studies to BECOME a pilot if that is what you want to do. To throw the SCAB word around at your level of experience in this industry, which I might add is non-existent, makes you look even worse than someone who does PFT or PFJ.

My .02 cents.

FYI I never called any of the GIA guys scabs. I just said there behavior is as selfish as a scab because there only concerned about #1. It was analogy. But thanks for the nice post! Appreciate it compared to how it could have been said on here.

Russian,

You are a douchebag. That makes me feel better. Amazing how bashing on a student pilot can make me feel good even though it is kind of childish. If there were not guys like you out there, flying would still be a profession instead of just a crappy job.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back