• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You obviously have never read any of my previous posts on GIA. First off, you don't know whether or not I paid GIA a dime. More than half the pilots at GIA were hired off the street or flowed up into the airline after instructing. Second off, I was a CFI for three years first. Freelance the first two years and the last year I spent as a 141 instructor at GAA. I did not purchase a job to become a CFI at GAA. I did not purchase a job at GIA. I don't know who you think you are but you don't know the first thing about GIA or myself. Why don't you just go ahead and tell us what you think is wrong with my career path. Do you think that I did something wrong? Do you think that I am wrong for associating myself with the hard working people at GIA? You most likely think that my time after work that I put in for the union is bad too. Are you even an airline pilot? I'll have more for you when you answer that last question.

I guess I was wrong about you. I am happy that you didn't PFT. You sound pretty defensive about being labeled a PFT'er. I don't blame you. I don't have any problem with your career path. I do have a problem with those that purchase seats in the cockpit. Unfortunatly for you though, people will lump you in with the people that PFT, due to your long career at GIA. You can explain it away, but doesn't that get old?

I remember joining this site in 2003 after some of my students at GAA told me what people were saying about them.

It was being said about them before you showed up, and it will continue to be said about them long after you are gone. As long as PFT exists, those that can see the problems these systems create will decry their existence.

PeanuckleCRJ said:
For the record, DE727UPS is for real.... I've got alot of respect for him.

I'll second that. I have met and talked with him at length in Vegas last Oct. Add to the fact that he is based in my city. I should be meeting up with he and others from another board sometime next mnth.

C'mon guys is that the best arguement you guys can come up with an a childish effort to discredit him? How sophomoric! Grow up!!!

"How sophomoric! Grow up!!!"

You gotta remember this is flightinfo and these are pro-gulfstream guys. The a$$plug and ball gag (whatever that is) comments make a lot of sense if you think about it....

de727ups said:
"How sophomoric! Grow up!!!"

You gotta remember this is flightinfo and these are pro-gulfstream guys. The a$$plug and ball gag (whatever that is) comments make a lot of sense if you think about it....

I guess...DE. I'm new to these boards. I post kinda exclusively on the "that other board." So I guess that I gotta get acclimated to how things work over here. But I had to register to stick up for my bud! You have a guess who I am?

Share your feelings with the group..........

Man PowerRanger it sounds like you really want to get on with UPS. I haven't seen sucking up like that in a long time. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back