• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Academy track record

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know of a real quality aviator that was hired at Skybus. A guy from my own company after he got fired several times and ALPA couldn't get him his job back anymore Skybus hired him. I would love to have heard him justify his antics that cost him his job, but yet he still passed the interview. I saw him in Columbus with my own 2 eyes.

PM me his name, or it didn't happen... I knew just about everyone at SX, and the vast majority were from the majors... (not some ERJ outfit). The few that came from the commuters were usually Check Airman or former ACA Airbus guys... So how is this disaster to aviation that we hired?

Everyone, now wait just a minute!!! You forgot one important thing...

Mesa Sucks!!!

Ok, now back to our original discussion...

PM me his name, or it didn't happen... I knew just about everyone at SX, and the vast majority were from the majors... (not some ERJ outfit). The few that came from the commuters were usually Check Airman or former ACA Airbus guys... So how is this disaster to aviation that we hired?

I knew of two guys who went from the CRJ right seat to SkyBus.
Guess you didn't know everyone.

I knew of two guys who went from the CRJ right seat to SkyBus.
Guess you didn't know everyone.

I know of one, who's now at Emirates.. forgot about him, he was a top notch guy with a lot of experience before Comair. But most of the guys fit the description I gave... For example, my class was.. JetBlue, CMR FO, CMR Check Airman, Mesa Check Airman, USAF C130 IP, Kitty Hawk 2 CA's and 1 FO, Gemini Air Cargo IRO, USAir CA ret, and Spirit FO (Former CP at a large 121 ACMI).. I might be forgetting someone, but that's not the same type of guy Colgan is hiring.. The prior class (ahead of us) had 3 former DAL CA's and two USAir CA's.. again, not lightweights.

I know of one, who's now at Emirates.. forgot about him, he was a top notch guy with a lot of experience before Comair. But most of the guys fit the description I gave... For example, my class was.. JetBlue, CMR FO, CMR Check Airman, Mesa Check Airman, USAF C130 IP, Kitty Hawk 2 CA's and 1 FO, Gemini Air Cargo IRO, USAir CA ret, and Spirit FO (Former CP at a large 121 ACMI).. I might be forgetting someone, but that's not the same type of guy Colgan is hiring.. The prior class (ahead of us) had 3 former DAL CA's and two USAir CA's.. again, not lightweights.

I am calling bull******************** on this there is not one reason a Delta or a USAIR Captain would leave and go to Skybus! As far as giving you his name, it is not going to happen I have a little more class then to forward a guys name to some pathological liar on a internet message board.

I am calling bull******************** on this there is not one reason a Delta or a USAIR Captain would leave and go to Skybus! As far as giving you his name, it is not going to happen I have a little more class then to forward a guys name to some pathological liar on a internet message board.

One of the DAL guys is now the assistant CP at Republic in CMH, you don't believe me... call him and ask him. The Director of Training, who is now at Watanyia Airways in Kuwait was a former DAL 767 CA, took early retirement, the last guy I flew a month long line was an MD80 CA in CVG.. you don't believe me, too bad, it's a fact.

We have former Delta Captains as well as NW Captains where I work. It is called early retirement or buyouts. So no he is telling the truth.

WTF?

Someone deleted my posts? Out of all the bashing that goes on this board I get singled out for speaking my my against a lame hypocrite like FMS-Speed?

I would lose count on how many threads get derailed by putting morons like FMS-Speed in their place and you go after me?

I would like a reason why Mr Mod. This is total BS!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back