Gulfstream Academy track record

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WTF?

Someone deleted my posts? Out of all the bashing that goes on this board I get singled out for speaking my my against a lame hypocrite like FMS-Speed?

I would lose count on how many threads get derailed by putting morons like FMS-Speed in their place and you go after me?

I would like a reason why Mr Mod. This is total BS!!

you don't get it? do you? look up "Ad Hominem"

Can y'all just play nice? All I'm askin is that you don't personally attack each other.

Very good Post.......

Thanks. That's high praise coming from you.

It is a shame that all of this will be a distant memory a year from now. Once the next "up" cycle begins I fear that the lessons we should have learned will be lost in the scramble to get "there" faster, cheaper and with less effort.

I truly weep for what I consider to be a dying craft. Technology has a long way to go before proper airmanship is truly obsolete. How many will we kill next time?

Can y'all just play nice? All I'm askin is that you don't personally attack each other.

Are you kidding me? There was nothing personal. I was attacking his hypocrisy and baseless rhetoric along his professional betrayal of his own peers. Besides, that is all you had to say even if I was.

Oh well FMS you know what you have done. It is on your conscience not mine.

I got this form the other forum but it is interesting.

The last 3 fatal airline crashes Were Colgan, Comair 5191, and Pinnacle 3701
Colgans Captain = Gulfstream
Comair's Captain = Gulfstream
Both Pinnacle Pilots = Gulfstream

Comments.

This is the dumbest logic I ever seen. First off, if what you are suggesting is correct how come all the Captains that upgraded at Gulfstream and also went through the program as first officers have not had a major accident?

How come the pilots that you used in your example "waited" until they got to another airline to have an accident?

If the training program is so insufficient at Gulfstream why hasn't there been a major accident at airline thus far?

If the training so bad at Gulfstream how come the Feds haven't shut the airline down?

How come the "superior" training programs at these at these other airlines did not bring these individuals "up to speed" or "weed them out?"

There is a severe double standard amongst GIA haters. If there is an accident and a pilot went through Gulfstream every bitter flight instructor wants to come on this board and highlight how this individual went to Gulfstream.

Where did those Fedex pilots who crashed the MD-11 in China train?
How about the training of Continental crew of the 737 that went off the runway? I bet you didn't check
How about the first officer who over corrected with rudder at American Airlines? That's what I thought

Stop trying to demonize an airline or pilots because you don't like them.

Please someone make an attempt to answer these questions. At least humor me.

Last edited:

As the founder of the thread, I agree... lock it, delete it for all I care.

Also, just realized how to use the ignore feature on this new version of the forums.

Last edited:
I have flown with two GIA grads in the corporate world and they were both excellent pilots. TEX and ASE ain't for the faint of heart in the winter boys.

Boy this is classic Flightinfo.com. This thread has drifted from Gulfstream to Mesa sucks to my crappy regional is better than your crappy airline. Classic entertainment!

Latest resources

Back