Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gotta love that SWA culture.....SWA considers stand alone Airtran, if.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
quite a few ATA guys ended up at SWA if they were worth a $hit and after they interviewed.........the citrus fools are being handed it all and they are still not happy........they never will be happy

So what are you implying about the rest of us? Is insulting a great group of pilots part of your culture?

Last edited:
My magic 8-ball predicts a bunch of lawsuits in the future.

Hog wash, if both groups vote it in,there will be no basis for a law suit...we are doing this to ourselves...

Hey Guppy,
trust me there is no winning this group of "friends" they wanted it all, they did not get it all and now they are going to come on board and start trying to burn our house down.

Enjoy the culture while we still have a little bit left, between the 3G's soon to be 4G's and now the citrus malcontents this place will be like all the other airlines that ALPA has touched.....the citrus guys are bringing their ALPA virus with them and it will infect the culture, the company and all else that is SWA........god I hope they vote it down.

Here's my take. Negotiations are over. They fought like hell. We fought like hell. If the vote gets passed by both groups it will BE OVER. I will have said my peace and tried to "get it all" for my side just like I expected them to do for their side.

If either group fails to ratify the agreement THEN we can return to the ring and try to beat each others brains out.

Gup

No it's called SWAPA, the culture killing machine. If everyone signs an agreement to follow the SLI procedure via a certain way(negotiate, then mediate, then arbitrate) and then not follow it, with management actually siding with one side and pressuring the other (maybe with certain retired individuals), then that can kill something special. People don't forget that.

Godspeed!

OYS

Hey Gup,

This is a first for me on FI.

This message is hidden because flynvixen is on your ignore list.

When we fly together plz tell me who this is, so I can avoid this loony tune.

When you're through reading How to Win Friends and Influence People can I borrow it?

Gup,

These two are seriously giving your pilot group a BAD name.

No, they're just the most obnoxious. Their general opinion seems to be the consensus over there.

Latest resources

Back