Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gotta love that SWA culture.....SWA considers stand alone Airtran, if.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guarantee Lyinvixin will be getting a call from prostans as soon as the deal is done. If SWAPA has that committee, that is. Considering the BS you boys toss around here, that's extremely doubtful.

We do have it Fudgeface, and it includes many of the guys who knew your BS in the military which is why you wasted your money buying your B737 type...
Your name showed up on the interview list and about 20 or so rolled in on your six smoking you quicker than a Tomcat on a P3.....

Now you are a Regional Puke for the rest of your career........

Why should he get a call?

He cant have an opinion on an anonymous board?

Of course he can. However, Lyin is the kind of cat who'll take his attitude into the flight deck....

We do have it Fudgeface, and it includes many of the guys who knew your BS in the military which is why you wasted your money buying your B737 type...
Your name showed up on the interview list and about 20 or so rolled in on your six smoking you quicker than a Tomcat on a P3.....

Well that would explain his crazy obsession with SWA threads. He has more interest in SWA threads than I do and I work there.

Time to let it go. :eek:

Now you are a Regional Puke for the rest of your career........

Now it all makes sense why fuB scale has it out for SWA.

HVD,

I am happy as you will be working at SWA..I will begin to worry when the Fuji. Lee and OYS's of the world STOP bashing SWA...

I would have supported SL9 even though you would have kept your CP seat even if you were junior to me by DOH. As you said in another post, the MEC's refusal to send SL9 to a vote cost you and helped me...

Latest resources

Back