Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gotta love that SWA culture.....SWA considers stand alone Airtran, if.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares? Those guys got responses from vocal people about not wanting that first crappy offer. If there was a silent majority, that was STUPID. If there wasn't going to be a vote, those silent people should have spoken up. You're still an idiot.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Who cares? The 75% of their group who showed up, in person, probably on a day off, likely commuting in, to vote them out of office for withholding information. Thats who cares. Had they been able to vote via the internet the number would have been near 100%. Next stop... DFR suit against ALPA... ALPA broke. You're still the biggest embarrasment on this forum, and largely responsible for it's increasing irrelevance.

Had they been able to vote via the internet the number would have been near 100%. Next stop... DFR suit against ALPA... ALPA broke. You're still the biggest embarrasment on this forum, and largely responsible for it's increasing irrelevance.

Actually, the actual vote WAS done over the internet.

Well, it does speak to the fact that Kelly and the Southwest board promised the regulators that there would be no job losses and consequently if the decision went to arbitration the letter of the law would be followed. Now as a result of the labor difficulties Kelly is experiencing with SWAPA he's " flip-flopping". I think the regulators should revisit the decision and say no merger. Of course then Southwest will probably be forced to furlough with the resultant loss of growth leading to another devaluation of stock. It appears that SWAPA and SW is being controlled by junior members of the seniority list. Airtran with a little management change could come out of this in a better position.

Who cares? The 75% of their group who showed up, in person, probably on a day off, likely commuting in, to vote them out of office for withholding information. Thats who cares. Had they been able to vote via the internet the number would have been near 100%. Next stop... DFR suit against ALPA... ALPA broke. You're still the biggest embarrasment on this forum, and largely responsible for it's increasing irrelevance.

Thanks Chaz Bono. I always hoped you'd be my friend.....NOT. If people did like the first offer, they should have been more vocal. That obviously didn't happen. If they can prove that (lack of responses), then NO BROKE. Kiss your mom Cher for all of us.

Bye Bye---General Lee

What does age have to do with senority? Everyone here knows it has nothing at all to do with it...right? If SWA aquires a small start up with a 23 year old Captain in the number one position on the list shouldn't they be put in the number two position at SWA?[

Not gonna bite. But nice try. :bomb:

Thanks. That ratio system is ridiculous isn't it? But I'm sure you wont bite again.

Well, it does speak to the fact that Kelly and the Southwest board promised the regulators that there would be no job losses and consequently if the decision went to arbitration the letter of the law would be followed. Now as a result of the labor difficulties Kelly is experiencing with SWAPA he's " flip-flopping". I think the regulators should revisit the decision and say no merger. Of course then Southwest will probably be forced to furlough with the resultant loss of growth leading to another devaluation of stock. It appears that SWAPA and SW is being controlled by junior members of the seniority list. Airtran with a little management change could come out of this in a better position.

Oh, don't tell Hoser Jammies that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks Chaz Bono. I always hoped you'd be my friend.....NOT. If people did like the first offer, they should have been more vocal. That obviously didn't happen. If they can prove that (lack of responses), then NO BROKE. Kiss your mom Cher for all of us.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The people were lied to about the first offer. That's the point. They didn't know hat they should have been more vocal about. Hence the recall. DFR...BROKE.

Labor difficulties?

Don't mistake two pilot groups trying to get the "most" for their own as labor difficulties. If both groups vote it in we will be brothers and will move forward - together.

Gup

Latest resources

Back