• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got the Rejection Letter from Usairways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes I am. I have my own business to help with the bills. Almost everyone I fly with has a side business.
Well, geez, thanks for continuing to bring down the industry. But at least you got the satisfaction of working 2 jobs to make a living. How Mesa(ish) if you!;)

Anyone who relies only on the airline biz for their sole source of income has their head in the sand or expects/has a large inheritance.

Anyone who relies only on the airline biz for their sole source of income has their head in the sand or expects/has a large inheritance.

I've been very fortunate to make money outside aviation and also in Apple stock which I've been a fan of since the early 90's but that has absolutely no effect on what I feel is the value of the time I provide my employer when I'm at work. I expect to be properly compensated for this time irrespective of what I make on the outside.

Well, when you're only being paid a few more dollars an hr than what a Republic pilot makes, I'd have a second job too.... Why don't you guys get your act together and stop being a drag on this industry.

Well, when you're only being paid a few more dollars an hr than what a Republic pilot makes, I'd have a second job too.... Why don't you guys get your act together and stop being a drag on this industry.

So you are going to put your families welfare in the hands of your CEO? Good luck with that.

So you are going to put your families welfare in the hands of your CEO? Good luck with that.
You could make that case in ANY industry. Are you going to work yourself to death then? Because thats whats happening over there. Do your 320/737 captainslike making less than a 4th yr southwest f/o?

Latest resources

Back