• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Goodbye ASA!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It took you 5 1/2 months to ask that question?????

Congratulations on your new job! Wish you all the best in your new future ahead.

ASAPilot....now you'll have to change your user name!
Best wishes with your new job. Being a fed isn't so bad. Many of us have spent years trying to be good representatives of the FAA. Just remember that the users are our customers....we're here for them, not the other way (contrary to popular belief). You made a smart move in terms of retirement benefits. My only suggestion is that you max out your TSP contributions from the beginning. If you never see it, you'll never miss it - and this, in conjction with your fed reitrement check will be really nice in a few years! If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me.
P.S. Now if I could just get my ASA-pilot hubby to make the switch, I'd be a happy camper!

I wonder if you are the person giving Skywest guys a hard time in SLC asapilot? Can you say CONFLICT INTEREST?

I guess it's "what comes around goes around". Can you say, NO! Different airline. Doesn't have to wait 2 years.

So much for changing the negative perception people see in the FEDs. I guess it only takes 6 months to conform to ways and attitudes of government work. Congrats.

Latest resources

Back