• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GOJET to do Delta flying!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe they'll offer jobs to ASA pilots like they did last time we had guys on the street. SH can set that up...

A junior ASA FO may want to strongly consider jumping over there, or to Compass. Both will have the majority of regional growth. ASA upgrade time could hit 10 yrs.

A junior ASA FO may want to strongly consider jumping over there, or to Compass. Both will have the majority of regional growth. ASA upgrade time could hit 10 yrs.

Go to GoJets where they will have the utmost respect of their peers. Good Luck trying to Jumpseat!

Then again ASA has a future so dark you need night vision goggles!

Go to GoJets where they will have the utmost respect of their peers. Good Luck trying to Jumpseat!

ASA furloughees who went there are probably captains by now.

They probably couldn't give less of a dump what their "peers" think of them when they have their 1000PIC and we're on our 8th year sitting in the right seat doing 4 days over the weekend for min guarantee.

Hey, they might be 767 FOs by the end of next year, but at least we'll have our "dignity"...

Nobody cares that much anymore

ASA furloughees who went there are probably captains by now.

They probably couldn't give less of a dump what their "peers" think of them when they have their 1000PIC and we're on our 8th year sitting in the right seat doing 4 days over the weekend for min guarantee.

Hey, they might be 767 FOs by the end of next year, but at least we'll have our "dignity"...

Nobody cares that much anymore

That's just it. The only way it's going to make a difference to them is if the next tier airlines don't hire them because of the situation.

That's just it. The only way it's going to make a difference to them is if the next tier airlines don't hire them because of the situation.

Well that's just the thing. The majors don't care about our petty regional pilot squabbles. A 63 year old hiring manager isn't going to look at a resume and say "oh this guy went to GoJet, what a d*ck".

You have a lot to learn. I now work with pilots from all walks of life. ASA,Skywest,TSA,Pinnacle,Colgan,Mesa,US Air,Mesaba,Horizon,ATA,Aloha,Indy,Midwest,UAL furloughs among others. They, couldn't care less where I came from. Yes, I was at that horrible place (GoJet). I got my 1,000 PIC & MOVED ON to a much better place. But, hey keep up the whining, complaining and your own little jumpseat war. Let us know how that works out for you mmmmmk. For the record, G7 was a horrible place. It was no different than Trans States as far as managment, maintenance, schedules etc. I do not regret going to G7, getting my time and moving on. Good luck. With your attitude you're going to need it.

Latest resources

Back