• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GOULET!

Oh look..a bighorn!
NEWS RELEASE
FOR INTERNAL RELEASE
August 23, 2011

GoJet Airlines Announces Additional Flying and New Partnership With Delta Air Lines

12 Bombardier CRJ-700s added to GoJet’s fleet as Delta Connection

GoJet Airlines LLC announced today a new partnership with Delta Air Lines that includes adding 12 Bombardier CRJ-700 aircraft to the GoJet fleet. The dual-class aircraft will fly
as part of the Delta Connection program.

Under the terms of the agreement, GoJet will begin service with the 12 Delta-owned CRJ-700 aircraft in the first quarter of 2012. The total number of GoJet aircraft in service will rise to 37, almost a 50-precent increase in the airlines’ current fleet. GoJet currently operates 25 aircraft as part of the United Airlines Express regional service.

“We are pleased to add GoJet to the Delta Connection family of airlines, we believe GoJet to be a high quality airline and will be a great addition to the Delta network” remarked Don Bornhorst, President of Delta Connection.

“Today’s announcement is exciting news for GoJet Airlines as it not only expands our fleet, but it also marks our second partnership with a major airline. We are committed to this new code-sharing agreement with Delta, one of the largest airlines in the world,” said Rick Leach, President and CEO of GoJet Airlines and President of Trans States Holdings. “Since its launch six years ago, GoJet has strived to be a leader in the regional airline industry by providing our customers with safe, reliable and efficient service on every flight. In our role as a United Express carrier we are continually recognized for providing an excellent product with some of the most professional flight crews in the skies. Now, through this growth we have the opportunity to partner with Delta Air Lines and bring that same great service into this new relationship. We are also proud to grow our fleet of Bombardier aircraft, which have proven to be excellent performers in the marketplace.”

SWEET!!!!

Then again maybe its flame! I can't find anything on the net. Anyone else?

Then again maybe its flame! I can't find anything on the net. Anyone else?

Give me a little credit WSurf. This isn't April Fool's. This is all cause TSA got their foot in the door with Compass.

I say we give them the old Horizon planes

Latest resources

Back