• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GOJET to do Delta flying!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The race to the bottom continues at full speed!
Mickey Mouse operations like Go-Jets are the cancer of this industry, and it is speading fast.

How? All regionals are contract lift with no scope protection. Every gain in a contract is a step closer to being replaced by the next cheaper guy. It's a continuous revolving door that you guys can't seem to see. I feel for you but you all are just another cog in the cost wheel. Until all jet flying is done under mainline scope this "continual race to the bottom" (which is hilarious by the way since all regionals are already there) will continue forever.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Not a big fan of Go Jets but it really blows me away that Skywest wasn't able to buy this flying out from under the other pilot groups.

Anger over GoJets is really directed at the wrong group. It isn't the GoJet pilots who are responsible for this. It is ALPA and greedy management. But ALPA is a big player that deserves the blame for a lot of this. Hulas Koolaid-nas and his management cronies did try to see if ALPA could come up with something agreeable for the bigger RJs. ALPA, overconfident and flexing their muslces, tried to play a game of hardball and it failed. It also bit them in the a$$. GoJets is actually a by-product of an ALPA failure. And, in one of life's little ironies, became the same place that ALPA sanctioned to send its furloughed pilots from United.

ALPA can be blamed for a lot of things...but the creation of Go-Jet ain't one of them.

Latest resources

Back