• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GoJet rocks. I'm furloughed from a major airline. I went to GoJet in January. I got off IOE in April and had a line in May with 15 days off. I'm looking at an upgrade in Aug or Sept. And I get to work and live in the United States. The pay's comparable, the planes work good and most of the other pilots ar cool. I have a recall number and I don't give a shlt what anyone else thinks. I have health insurance for my family and I'm staying current. I get two paychecks a month. Also, most of the flight attendants are smokin' hot.

Yes, I have openly stated many times that I work for GoJet not GoJet(s) Do I like this company.......no.......do I feel what the COMPANY, MGT and the initial pilots did was crappy??? Yes. But, if you think I am embarrased by working here you are sadly mistaken. This is an information board. It seems the "information" that you are spewing is flame bait and nothing more.

what?

Guppydriver,

I'm honestly interested to know what you think about CL's advice... Assuming you work for United, you no doubt were pulling at least 100k (unless you're a BRAND NEW HIRE at UA) per year. How could you go off to work every week in STL, see your 6 year old scarcely, make $h!t for money and get bent over the barrel work-rules wise just so you can keep calling yourself an airline pilot? Why not roll up your sleeves and get a job in landscaping, construction or other manual labor. I'd sure as hell take that option over going to work for GJ and incurring the spite and ill-will of most of the industry, as well as making it harder for me to look at myself in the mirror every morning.

Why are you so desperate to get a job in aviation that you'd lower yourself to working for GJ?

You know not of what you speak little tike. I was over being an airline pilot while you were still sucking on a bottle and trying not fall out of your crib. That job holds no glamor for me.

Guppy

PS 73x70x 12 doesn't come close 100k. I hope some day you gain the wisdom of perspective.

Let me narrow it down a little for you. Its one of the companies you guys don't have jumpseat privledges with. Wait a minute, isn't that everybody?

What's the big secret? Nobody cares that you work for Fedex, United or Kallita or wherever. The only thing I see on your info is the crappy brazilian jet 145.

Latest resources

Back