GoJet Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Guppydriver

Can anyone tell me what newhire life is like at Gojets? Specifically, how are the reserve rules, call outs, if you don't want to fly can you work the system and avoid a callout on a few days a month? What are min days off? How long to upgrade? Do you still have a denver base? how long to get there? Any insight appreciated.

Thanks,

(former) Guppydriver

an image of a hooker entered my mind reading this. don't know why.

It wont hurt your career one bit, dont listen to the children on here.

Pilots have and will get hired anywhere they want after GJ, people who do the hiring at airlines ( legacies/ majors ) are company people and are looking for good employees..... they dont and wont care.

I dont know anyone there anymore as they are all at Delta ... I am sure they are upset at the direction their doomed careers have taken.

:)

an image of a hooker entered my mind reading this. don't know why.
Hookers get a lot more respect, money and better overnights.

I feel for anyone who lost a job (presumably at United) to have to fish for work in these waters. Why not go to Asia, make 5 to 8 times the money with your 737 rating?

GoJets on your work record should be the end of a career. Some claim it isn't, but I've not seen the evidence to back that up. The ones on this board who say everyone gets hired from GoJets are themselves, still at GoJets.

Further, TSA should just shut the whole den of jackals down. With the new Administration, it is more likely now than it has ever been.

I dont know anyone there anymore as they are all at Delta ... I am sure they are upset at the direction their doomed careers have taken.

There might have been one, before other pilots (not me) commenced an education campaign.

I'm checking now.

not true... but then maybe one? Which is it?

You are allowed opinions.... facts may be different.

who knows ;-)

Last edited:
Why not go to Asia, make 5 to 8 times the money with your 737 rating?

QUOTE]

Simple, a six year old daughter.

I get what you are saying. However, reality in my world is I have been unemployed for 5 months and the bank continues to insist on sending me a monthly bill for my mortgage and my little girl continues to expect ( and deserve) food on the table. I don't have options right now. Short of a picket line or ALPA opinion, I have to consider it.

Last edited:
It wont hurt your career one bit, dont listen to the children on here.

Pilots have and will get hired anywhere they want after GJ, people who do the hiring at airlines ( legacies/ majors ) are company people and are looking for good employees..... they dont and wont care.

Is that you Hulas?

Latest resources

Back