• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet getting 50 seaters!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fortunately they will not be be affected, as everywhere that Hojets serves is flown to by many other regionals.

Being denied a Go-Jets jumpseat is like a hooker with aids not giving you the half and half.

.....you should know about hookers. The towel covered kind[/quote]

Racist.

Get the facts correct guys first of all.!!!!

No dog in fight !!!

TSA pilots had chance to go to GoJets when opened=Most Said HEL$ NO....we will stick it to the company...

GoJet started because TSA flew for AA which stated they could not fly anything larger than 50ers at that time!! United wanted 700's so TSA formed GoJets to get the United business.

Listen, there are people on the street like myself..that can not longer support the family on unemployment. So if people can find a job, or if you don't want yours anymore=THAN QUIT !!!!!

Prater is a joke so is ALPA !!! Look at DL and NW=ALPA can not even go by their own bylaws !!!

No dog in fight !!!

TSA pilots had chance to go to GoJets when opened=Most Said HEL$ NO....we will stick it to the company...

GoJet started because TSA flew for AA which stated they could not fly anything larger than 50ers at that time!! United wanted 700's so TSA formed GoJets to get the United business.

Listen, there are people on the street like myself..that can not longer support the family on unemployment. So if people can find a job, or if you don't want yours anymore=THAN QUIT !!!!!

Prater is a joke so is ALPA !!! Look at DL and NW=ALPA can not even go by their own bylaws !!!

I think I missed the point here....

No dog in fight !!!

When chataqua had to get around scope at AA they created RAH, they allowed pilots from Chataqua to transfer to RAH, TSA pilots did not have that option at GJ, instead if they were to go over they would have to go as new hires.

No dog in fight !!!

I was at TSA when all of this happened. Now remember, the union leader told us all to vote down the offer for TSA pilots to capture this flying and the company said this is our final and only offer. So what happened, the pilots voted it down. The MEC promised to get more for the pilots and when he went back to the company to negociate, the company said nope, that was our final offer. Then about 3 weeks later, the MEC chairman went crawling back to the company and said he wanted the deal for the GoJet flying and would except the companies offer. Well, the company said ok be we need concessions from the pilot group,so it never happened. Now tell me wouldn't it of been better to capture the GoJet flying when you had the chance but the pilots followed the worthless union we had at the time and turned it down. It would of been better to get the planes on property and get a better payscale on the next contract then not have them at all.

The TSA pilots have nobody to blame except for themselves for not getting this flying.

Now tell me, how many of those pilots that voted no, would change their vote to yes now?

When chataqua had to get around scope at AA they created RAH, they allowed pilots from Chataqua to transfer to RAH, TSA pilots did not have that option at GJ, instead if they were to go over they would have to go as new hires.

Wrong, they were allowed to go over and keep their longevity from flying at TSA and not start as newhires. Every pilot got a memo in their mailboxes explaining that to them if they went over. Get you facts correct before you post.

Wrong, they were allowed to go over and keep their longevity from flying at TSA and not start as newhires. Every pilot got a memo in their mailboxes explaining that to them if they went over. Get you facts correct before you post.
I believe that you are incorrect. IF in fact I am wrong, and they were all allowed to go over with their longevity then it will seriously change my opinion of Go-Jets.

Latest resources

Back