• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet getting 50 seaters!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remember when I voted no on the LOA for G0Jet flying...a pay rate that didn't keep up with the cost of living, another 4 year contract extension, and furlough protection for all G0jet pilots already on property. Gee, I can't imagine why we voted no.

G0Jet, scab wannabes and always will be.

I believe that you are incorrect. IF in fact I am wrong, and they were all allowed to go over with their longevity then it will seriously change my opinion of Go-Jets.

Half and half. They could take 5 years longevity with them.

I remember when I voted no on the LOA for G0Jet flying...a pay rate that didn't keep up with the cost of living, another 4 year contract extension, and furlough protection for all G0jet pilots already on property. Gee, I can't imagine why we voted no.

G0Jet, scab wannabes and always will be.

Well I bet the pilots that are getting furloughed now would have taken that offer to save their jobs now.

Half and half. They could take 5 years longevity with them.
So what wjpilot said was made up? They could not go with their longevity? Going with five years longevity is not going with your longevity.

Well I bet the pilots that are getting furloughed now would have taken that offer to save their jobs now.

I voted NO and would still vote NO knowing what I know now. The offer was bs at best. 4 year extention and basically what equaled furlough protection to the gojet guys since the letter said that they could furlough via equipment type instead of DOH.

You guys who call Gojet pilot scabs are idiots, and no I do not work there. So, I guess if Express or RAH got them that would be ok because it wouldn't be Gojets. Most of the guys working there had no idea when they got hired what had happened. If they are scabs then everytime flying goes up for bid and a new regional gets it and takes it away from another their scabs right?

You guys who call Gojet pilot scabs are idiots, and no I do not work there. So, I guess if Express or RAH got them that would be ok because it wouldn't be Gojets. Most of the guys working there had no idea when they got hired what had happened. If they are scabs then everytime flying goes up for bid and a new regional gets it and takes it away from another their scabs right?

Dude, you clearly have no idea about whats going on there. I would advise you to study up or stay out of this discussion.

As I was talking with my buddy the other day I saw a GoJet guy get denied the jumpseat on ASA the other day. The guy showed up, presented his credentials and nicely asked the Captain. The Capt looked right at him, laughed and said "No scabs, get out of my face".

Turns out the GoJetter had been denied 3 jumpseats in a row including other airlines and was trying to get home to a family emergency.

Man that's rough....

Last edited:
As I was talking with my buddy the other day I saw a GoJet guy get denied the jumpseat on ASA the other day. The guy showed up, presented his credentials and nicely asked the Captain. The Capt looked right at him, laughed and said "No scabs, get out of my face".

Turns out the GoJetter had been denied 3 jumpseats in a row including other airlines and was trying to get home to a family emergency.

Man that's rough....

If it's that serious of an emergency surely there are other means of getting home besides using the jumspseat. No sympathy... if I have a serious family emergency and the flights are full I'll figure out a way to buy a ticket if I have to.

Man that's rough....
You are full of it.

Latest resources

Back