Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In other words YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON MESABA!![/quote]

..and vise versa.

In other words YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON MESABA!!

..and vise versa.[/quote]
Fortunately they will not be be affected, as everywhere that Hojets serves is flown to by many other regionals.

Being denied a Go-Jets jumpseat is like a hooker with aids not giving you the half and half.

..and vise versa.
Fortunately they will not be be affected, as everywhere that Hojets serves is flown to by many other regionals.

Being denied a Go-Jets jumpseat is like a hooker with aids not giving you the half and half.[/quote]

.....you should know about hookers. The towel covered kind

Doesn't SKW have several 200's sitting on the ramp doing nothing? Sure would make more sense to let SKW do that flying rather than bring another a/c onto a $hitty airline.

Emergency meeting sounds scarey.

Tough break

This absolutely makes no sense. Let me get this straight, basically, GJ will now be flying UA 50 seaters? While TSA is flying 50 seaters? The GJ union will not allow this, they are against any flying that will affect TSA 50 seat flying, I know it's hard to imagine. Not to mention ALPA. If the GJ contract validates this move as "legal", that GJ essentialy can replace TSA, then where the F was TSA in 2005 negotiations!!

It could be that the company is merging but instead of GJ becoming TSA, it's going to be the other way around.

Being denied a Go-Jets jumpseat is like a hooker with aids not giving you the half and half.

.....you should know about hookers. The towel covered kind[/quote]

And you should learn how to quote properly.

And not one hooker in Dubai wore a towel!

This absolutely makes no sense. Let me get this straight, basically, GJ will now be flying UA 50 seaters? While TSA is flying 50 seaters? The GJ union will not allow this, they are against any flying that will affect TSA 50 seat flying, I know it's hard to imagine. Not to mention ALPA. If the GJ contract validates this move as "legal", that GJ essentialy can replace TSA, then where the F was TSA in 2005 negotiations!!

It could be that the company is merging but instead of GJ becoming TSA, it's going to be the other way around.
Yes you are right, GJ pilots would never do anything to screw over the fellow pilots.

Latest resources

Back