• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GOJET Crew out of KIAD.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not that it matter since there GOJET. But a friend of mind was on a monster commute and ended up in KIAD trying to get home to KALB since 4 oclock est. To make a long story short this captain from GOJET DENIED the JS even though they were 14 seats in the back.

Getting in on this discussion a bit late here...but why wouldn't a pilot from an Alter Ego Airline be denied the jumpseat?

Yea up unitll they furloughed in masses. Best of luck to you.

Don't forget...you currently work for They right now too.

Thanks for the well wishes, we all need them!

Close this thread down already. Have your 'friend' contact his jumpseat coordinator about this 'issue.' I imagine this whole situation is fabricated or you are simply not telling the whole story. GoJet pilots are happy to help anyone get to and from work.

Last edited:
Close this thread down already. Have your 'friend' contact his jumpseat coordinator about this 'issue.' I imagine this whole situation is fabricated or you are simply not telling the whole story.

Truth.

The second I heard that a UA gate agent was trying to help in the A terminal at IAD I knew this was made up!

Seriously. Kinda feels good not to have to think; "Oh crap, my ID badge isn't turned around, here let me fix that..." all the time. Well that and not to have to explain yourself in order to commute on mainline. Good times had by all waterskiers!

I think you made have taken my statement in the wrong tone..Not hard to understand considering it was you.
1.) I'm not talking down any TSA pilot who works or has worked for TSA. There are many good working folks over there. I know, because I talk to them

2.) I don't wear a lainard. I clip mine on my pocket face forward for you & everyone else to see if they choose

3.) I'm in Chicago & Dulles a lot so please feel free to come "straighten my badge" anytime.

4.) My statement was intended to imply that if you work for Hulas & somehow find pride in this craphole workplace (TSA & GoJet) then one might want to aim a little higher. This company couldn't care less about it's employees & I gleefully return the sentiment. I do my job well and to the best of my ability while reading through generally a minimum of four to five M.E.L.'s etc... But, I'm not about to go above or beyond my duty here. Not at this place. No way.

5.) I jump all over this country on all carriers and not a single time have I had to "explain myself" to anyone. Not once. Nice try though. Now, go refill your sippy cup and watch your SpongeBob show.
I still shake my head at the Juvenile attitudes here in the sandbox that is the Regional Airlines. The ball is now on your side of the sandbox. Feel free to do as you wish with it.

My signature says it all..........

Seriously? Because of your incompetent management and your collective "pride", TSA has half the airplanes and half the pilots and is remaining stagnant with the worst labor contract in it's class. What are the chance for future growth at TSA and an industry leading contract? ZERO, you need the airplanes and flying for that to happen and a change of management mentality as well. So yea ZERO. If you had agreed to gojet you could have had a contract years ago, that is nobody else's fault so keep your dirty jumpseat to yourself.

YGBSM. Really?

Wow, talk about a race to the bottom. I will at least say this, as a captain at XJ I know of two times I allowed GJ pilots to hitch rides (the only two that ever asked). You want to hide behind the FOM go right ahead, I have no dog in this fight and couldn't care less about GJ, TSA or all the bull$hit associated with it. This crap has happened since the first day a regional started flying, grow up.

My airplane, my seat, no one gets denied a ride if there's space. Idiots, go ahead, play into management's hand yet again. These seats are all we have left as a profession and you little girls are jumping at the chance to give that authority away too.

Latest resources

Back