• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GOJET Crew out of KIAD.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You kind of asked for it. The rest of your grading was done well. You receive a B+ due to negligence and irony.

My bad. It was late. I think I typed something else in there first, and then edited it and forget to proofread. I was young and needed the money.:D

True or false, it doesn't matter... In the end it's the Captain's airplane, he can deny the jumpseat to anyone he wants. Even if he is a scumbag working for blowjets.

Shame on the furloughed guys going to gojet! They don't like getting furloughed then get mainline to recapture "their" flying. Until then we are fighting a race to the bottom at the regional level. If my FOM so to deny then I will deny. There are no clauses to help out a furloughed mainline pilot. They took that risk going there.

Holier than thou. Hypocrisy.

And TSA pilots were picketing right there beside Eagle pilots at the time as well.............

It doesn't matter. If you say people shouldn't work for GoJet in protest, then picketing TSA pilots should have quit in protest. You can't have it both ways.

It doesn't matter. If you say people shouldn't work for GoJet in protest, then picketing TSA pilots should have quit in protest. You can't have it both ways.

But gojets pilots new what they were doing. Get with the porgram. TSA pilots didn't know, they didn't know. And they did not have a choice. Also the current gojets pilots no also they really really know what they're doing and do have a choice. But the the TSA pilots had a choice to after knowing. So do they RAH pilots have a choice now. But no one does anything about it.

But gojets pilots new what they were doing. Get with the porgram. TSA pilots didn't know, they didn't know. And they did not have a choice. Also the current gojets pilots no also they really really know what they're doing and do have a choice. But the the TSA pilots had a choice to after knowing. So do they RAH pilots have a choice now. But no one does anything about it.

What? Is that written in secret Gojet scumbag code? Put your company ID back on and try again in English.

I think you made have taken my statement in the wrong tone..Not hard to understand considering it was you.
1.) I'm not talking down any TSA pilot who works or has worked for TSA. There are many good working folks over there. I know, because I talk to them

2.) I don't wear a lainard. I clip mine on my pocket face forward for you & everyone else to see if they choose

3.) I'm in Chicago & Dulles a lot so please feel free to come "straighten my badge" anytime.

4.) My statement was intended to imply that if you work for Hulas & somehow find pride in this craphole workplace (TSA & GoJet) then one might want to aim a little higher. This company couldn't care less about it's employees & I gleefully return the sentiment. I do my job well and to the best of my ability while reading through generally a minimum of four to five M.E.L.'s etc... But, I'm not about to go above or beyond my duty here. Not at this place. No way.

5.) I jump all over this country on all carriers and not a single time have I had to "explain myself" to anyone. Not once. Nice try though. Now, go refill your sippy cup and watch your SpongeBob show.
I still shake my head at the Juvenile attitudes here in the sandbox that is the Regional Airlines. The ball is now on your side of the sandbox. Feel free to do as you wish with it.

My signature says it all..........

Not on Continental.

Latest resources

Back