GOJET Crew out of KIAD.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xjgearbtch-

Its not your company policy that I am talking about. It is this that you spouted:

"They don't like getting furloughed then get mainline to recapture "their" flying."

"There are no clauses to help out a furloughed mainline pilot."

Again, if anyone knows this guys (or girls) name, please forward it to me or any of the United pilots on the Majors side of this board. Or at least an email address. I am going to post a copy his response as it reguards furloughed pilots as well on that side
of FI.

I am all about being open minded about the whole jumpseat thing as far as Mesaba's FOM, PIC authority and ALPA definition of SCABs. But I'll be damned if I am going to sit back and watch this turn into a "They took that risk going there." thing. This is not SCABBED work, if it was I would be on the same side as you were, but ALPA National as well as the UAL MEC worked out and approved that pref interviewing if I'm not mistaken.

Feel free to private message me and I'll be happy to give you my phone number so we can discuss it xj.

Lamar Jones
IAH

"They took that risk going there."

You guys need to post some names. I'll keep an eye out for them. I won't penalize someone for working for a specific company but will not hesitate to reciprocate the actions of an individual. Names please!

I agree with you Skywest Pylot..... Names please! I would do the same thing as well. If the GJ crew were ******************************s, ping their butts. But on the other hand, if another airlines "enlightened" crews are ******************************s to the JSer, heck I can see pinging them to. Again its each of your jumpseats, tear each other apart.

Lamar Jones
IAH

Ohhh please don't tell big brother on me! I would like nothing more than mainline pilots growing a pair and getting all their branded flying their seniority list. There should never been regional airlines in the first place. So if a mainline furlough doesn't like flying a United Colors airplane but for crap regional pay then fix the system when he is recalled.

Puff your chest and ask for my name. Put aside your emotions and logically reread my statement. I bet every mainline furlough pilot would agree. Recapture all flying!!! Alas it will never happen so when we have to fight out battles here in the slums of the regional don't come in here and act all high and mighty. GoJets are scum, I don't care if the UAL Mec got pref hiring. Gojet is scum!

I work for Mesaba if you don't like what's written in my company's FOM take it up with my company and our union. GoJet pilots have caused financial harm upon many of my friends that work at TSA. I have no respect for GoJet backstabbers.
Ps it's not a individually waged jumpseat war it is our company policy.

So who the hell wants to go the palces mesaba operates? You really need to have your head examined if you think any random gojet pilot really has anything to do with the hardships of TSA. It's called management and it looks like they haven't lost their touch with the latest United debaucle.

Ohhh please don't tell big brother on me! I would like nothing more than mainline pilots growing a pair and getting all their branded flying their seniority list. There should never been regional airlines in the first place. So if a mainline furlough doesn't like flying a United Colors airplane but for crap regional pay then fix the system when he is recalled.

Puff your chest and ask for my name. Put aside your emotions and logically reread my statement. I bet every mainline furlough pilot would agree. Recapture all flying!!! Alas it will never happen so when we have to fight out battles here in the slums of the regional don't come in here and act all high and mighty. GoJets are scum, I don't care if the UAL Mec got pref hiring. Gojet is scum!

Then simply post your name or private message me with it. It is easy to do, and a quick way to prove that you are willing to stand up for your beliefs. I salute your bravery for posting your feelings on here. And you have proven some of your points to yourself. I just want to see if you have the guts to take a phone call for a displaced ALPA member and talk about it in a more private forum.

I have reread your post and it reads the same as the first time I looked at it. You are stating that you, not UL ALPA MEC have placed GJ flying on a list and that anyone who flys for them now are potentially SCABS, and all GJ pilots are the same group that did the inital flying for GJ. They didnt and it isnt.

Lamar Jones
IAH

Alas it will never happen so when we have to fight out battles here in the slums of the regional don't come in here and act all high and mighty. GoJets are scum, I don't care if the UAL Mec got pref hiring. Gojet is scum!

Yea because all gojet pilots want to fly for as little as possible to undercut fellow pilots, preferably by scabbing.

GET LOST MORON!!!!!!

Nope wrong again my FOM states that GoJet is not approved for jumpseating. Not me the FOM. Let me repeat it one more time. The company manual says no to GoJet pilots jumpseating! Nothing is mentioned about UAL. It doesn't matter where the gojet pilot was previously employed they can't get on. Is that clear now? You want me to disregard my companies policy just so some gojet can get home. I won't break company rules especially for a gojet

xjgearbtch-

Are you having trouble understanding what I am saying? It is not your FOM, your airline, or their jumpseat that we are discussing at this point. It is your attitude toward furlough pilots, both mainline and regional, that you seem to have a problem with.

"They don't like getting furloughed then get mainline to recapture "their" flying."

"There are no clauses to help out a furloughed mainline pilot."

"They took that risk going there."

It appears that you have been entrusted by everything that is Holy to determine what is ALPA legal flying and what is scabbed flying. Well one more time I will ask for you to private message me your name and a way to contact you (email or phone number), and I will be more than happy to have either a Representative from either UA or National ALPA to explain things probably better than I ever could.

The "they" you are referring to that "took" your friends from TSA are the first year folks. When ALPA is in at GJ (we can only hope for GJ to eventually get there) this will all be gone. Fact is fact, if you or I are sitting in a RJ somewhere, the chances are that route was at one time a mainline or legacy route, and your airline was the most economical (cheapest) way to fly it and make a profit. At some point Legacy's dislike Majors, Majors dislike LLCs, LLCs dislike Charters, then everyone hates Regionals ...ect...ect..ect..

As I have said before, I don't have a dog in the race. But it seems as bad as our industry is fighting for survival right now there are still those out there, that claim to be Brothers and Sisters are determined to eat the injured that are down. Sadly, those that make the most noise are content in hiding behind a screen name.

xj- I ask again, just a way to contact, a name and I will be happy to pass it on to someone that might have more answers than you or I.

Lamar Jones
[email protected]
IAH

Take it up with my union reps lamar they are the ones who decide the jumpseat policy. There is no way in hell I will give you my personal info. I don't need an education from you. I have seen for many YEARS how gojets have negatively affected my friends lives. Is gojet on one seniority list with TSA?????? Until then they are scum. Even then those pilots don't have any integrity. When I get furloughed from Mesaba, when all our SAABs are removed next year, I will apply to companies in good standing. No way in hell will I apply to that place.

XJ-

Again, Ill say it slow for you ... IT IS NOT ABOUT YOUR JUMPSEAT. It is about you.

You are a weak, small little man (or woman), that would rather hide than confront someone in person or at least on the phone. Go to the MAJORS side of FI and spout off again how "They don't like getting furloughed then get mainline to recapture "their" flying." or "There are no clauses to help out a furloughed mainline pilot."

Actually no need, I've already posted your verbal excretions. And if I know airline pilots like I think I do, there is really no need to give me your name.

If you are looking at furlough if the Mesaba Saab's are removed next year you aren't old enough in this business that you can lecture anyone about SCABS or anything else.

Lamar Jones
[email protected]
IAH

Latest resources

Back