• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet 2 Ta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
does this TA also have a payscale for the EMB-145 on it like the first TA did?? ( at a less payrate than the current TSA one )

What does the pilots Badge Say, "Gojets"?

It is pretty tough to know what a GoJet ID badge looks like, since it's usually turned around or hidden somewhere. But, the ID's do say GoJet so if you actually happen to see one, it will be easy to identify them.

It is pretty tough to know what a GoJet ID badge looks like, since it's usually turned around or hidden somewhere. But, the ID's do say GoJet so if you actually happen to see one, it will be easy to identify them.

I'd seen one a while ago when our jump seater showed us (captain didn't know who they were), had an easy to recognize blue logo on white background IIRC. Since then I've seen some light grey writing on white badges, but wasn't sure who it was (the never seemed to be very prominantly displayed). Do they have a new badge?

1 regional dork bashing another regional dork..... priceless... Keep 'm coming guys!

Instead of crew meals, negotiate for Hulas to give the pilot group the goats after he's done blowing them.

1 regional dork bashing another regional dork..... priceless... Keep 'm coming guys!

I hope you know who you are talking to. How about grown adults with families to take care of? How about a few hundred guys that left years of seniority to go elswere and start over? How about guys living in base who are now commuting? How about us regional dorks? Aren't we something? How about you? Have you ever been put in a situation like this by a selfish company and fellow pilots who basically burnt the place down?

I hope Trans States doesn't survive. They have been crippled in a bad way, not because of the TSA guys but because of their decision to make GoJet a seperate airline and because of the decisions of a few pilots to stomp all over the seniority of guys who were patient enough to stay put in hopes of climbing the seniority ladder and being able to take care of their families.

This is just my rant from one regional dork to another. Have a great day.

I hope Trans States doesn't survive. They have been crippled in a bad way, not because of the TSA guys but because of their decision to make GoJet a seperate airline and because of the decisions of a few pilots to stomp all over the seniority of guys who were patient enough to stay put in hopes of climbing the seniority ladder and being able to take care of their families.

This is just my rant from one regional dork to another. Have a great day.

Every single TSA pilot had the opportunity to carry over 100% longevity and seniority to GoJet.

Latest resources

Back