• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet 2 Ta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that you can't step on another group to advance your careers, you'll find that your pilot group are indeed spineless and will be confined to Hulas-Hell!!

Have fun girls!!

Try to get a pay raise. Watch uncle hulas open a third carrier. Watch your junior F/O.s go and screw your seniority over for a quick upgrade. Come on Go-jetters, jump in and sing this song with me. I know YOU know the words.

hahahahaha....didn't you guys see this coming when you started. I seem to remember Trans States MEC trying to negotiate a payraise when you guys started flying for less than them so they couldn't get anything.

Because of the creation of G0Jets, pilots at TSA were furloughed. Myself and many friends had to give up seniority and go elsewhere to find a QOL. I hope you get nothing.

ANYONE HAVE ANY NEWS. GOOD? BAD? Im Guessing BAD.
Yeah,
Hulas has personally approves Sec.7.2.34a, its official you will be able to eat all the blue tinted poo from the lav on 24 min turns, now you will not even have to leave the a/c to troll the terminal bathrooms looking for unflushed snacks!
Eternal hate and loathing you $hit eaters
PBR

I ripped my Teamsters sticker off my bag the day they picked you peices of trash up. I wouldn't even let you on my airplane.

Oh how i love these threads. Getting close to 2 years and nobody has forgotten and no one has forgiven you scumbags.

Latest resources

Back