Gojet 2 Ta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:uzi: GO-JET/MESA/FREEDUMB:smash:

Go-Jet pilots are branded for life. Someday they will realize what a huge mistake they made working for that fake airline.

Every time I hear that Gateway callsign on the radio, I want to key in and say something like "... and go f*#K yourself, GoJet!" just so they don't forget the extremely poor decision they made by going there. The only thing that keeps me from doing it is a sense of professionalism that this industry makes extremely hard to maintain. So long as there are pilots willing to sell out to folks like Hulas (GoJet), Orstein (Freedumb A-Listers) and their type, this profession will never improve in any meaningful way.

These days, many of us who commute are having to sit in the jumpseat.
I ask everyone out there to bring up the subject of G0J3TS to the crew you're catching a ride with. I do it every time.

Many pilots from other carriers out there have heard of GJs, but not all are aware of the issue and problems caused by them. It's our job to keep the infomation out there.

Fly Safe, Fly the Contract (If you have one!)(LOL)
Always
Motch

These days, many of us who commute are having to sit in the jumpseat.
I ask everyone out there to bring up the subject of G0J3TS to the crew you're catching a ride with. I do it every time.

Many pilots from other carriers out there have heard of GJs, but not all are aware of the issue and problems caused by them. It's our job to keep the infomation out there.

Motch

Are Gojets Cass? What does the pilots Badge Say, "Gojets"? Also, If they are scabs, is there a list floating around somewhere with names on it?

Are Gojets Cass? What does the pilots Badge Say, "Gojets"? Also, If they are scabs, is there a list floating around somewhere with names on it?

Yes they're Cass. I've never seen a badge. I have heard, however, that they sometimes try to squirm around their identity by saying that they work for "TSA Holdings". Which brings us to the expurgated version of why they're not scabs, but you should still consider denying them your jumpseat.

If you want the whole story, I'm sure you can find more than anyone could ever want to read by using the search function. The short version is: GoJets was started by Hulas (who owns TSA and is generally regarded as a slightly less pleasant version of dog scat) as a way around all provisions of his contract at TSA. Basically, he just started an alter-ego airline rather than negotiate in good faith. Apparently this was possible because the contractual language was too vague. Gojets was staffed by pilots who bailed on TSA for the promise of a quick upgrade and a shinier jet. Basically, these pilots stabbed all their brothers (and sisters) in the back to look after number one and kiss the ass of a guy who is even by regional management standards an unbelievable jackass.

It might be worth considering, however, that some GoJets pilots hired since aren't "wired in" to the industry, saw that they were union represented and didn't know about the unsavory reputation of the place until they were having things thrown at them in the terminal. My take on this fact is "tough luck for them", but it's at least worth thinking about.

As for their new contract, I can only say that I trust and hope that Gojets pilots got everything they so richly deserve.

Latest resources

Back