• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet 2 Ta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every single TSA pilot had the opportunity to carry over 100% longevity and seniority to GoJet.

The TSA pilots were given an "opportunity" that would have meant a pay cut to fly the CRJ-700 and furlough protection for the current GoJet pilots. I don't see how there was much of a choice.

To set the record straight..

TSA pilots were given a memo that stated that they could transfer to G0J3TS and take UP TO 5 YEARS SENIORITY with them.

They would be required to resign from TSA.

At the time, that would have meant leaving to fly a larger aircraft for a payscale that was LESS than what was and still is in our current CBA.

Please get the facts straight.

Always
Motch

I hope they get a pay raise. That would be some funny a$$ sh**

Every single TSA pilot had the opportunity to carry over 100% longevity and seniority to GoJet.

FlyHI,

Normally you would spin the facts and twist the truth. This time you just flat out lied.

If we had been given the opportunity to carry over longevity and seniority, it would have eroded much of the whipsaw/alter ego effect contrary to the intent of Trans States Holdings.

Still at gojet? Or should I ask how is Skybus?

Very true...Everybody seems to have forgotten about that.

Come one Big. You remember what the deal was to capture that flying? Go Jet would have had furlough protection. An extension of an already garbage contract. The fence on bidding that would severely limited how often you could put in a bid for 700 flying.

In hind sight, maybe we should have lost that battle to secure some better scope but what this group of pilots did was not right.

Instead they chose to have some self respect and take a stand. The last thing they wanted was a piece of sh!t like you to have any sort of furlough protection. Enjoy your 15 RJ's, I hear UAL just loves you guys.

Latest resources

Back