Go Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
redbook said:
as for the pilots at dirtbagjet, they have bigger concerns than just being denied jumpseats. Take at look at the last alpa magazine. They have made a decision that will effectively condemn them to being the migrant farm workers of the industry, jumping from scumbag outfit to scumbag outfit for low wages. The list is out there and will not be supressed.

You mean like the SCABS at Continental who ALPA esentially forgave? How 'bout the SCABS at FedEx?

It's all talk. Nothing more.

that description fits you idiots who would fly any airplane for peanuts....
So how much did you make the first couple years on the EMB? I'm guessing it was "peanuts".

Last edited:
all talk huh? we will see in the next couple of years where this current group of pilots at g0jet ends up.

when we first flew the embraer, it was for more money than the SMALLER airplanes before it. More importantly than that, we didn't arbitrarily grab guys from the bottom of the seniority list. That is the primary problem with g0jet. A one year atr fo wants to jump ahead of the 600 pilots in front of him, and has made no bones about it. Fed ex, ups and everyother self respecting pilot groups works under the seniority system. They won't be bringing in pilots who have proven they will circumvent the rules that everybody else lives by just to advance their own careers by a few miserable steps.
g0jet pilots will just make excuses for why they did what they did. Do you think in our relatively small industry any more than 1 percent buys their b.s.?

redbook said:
Fed ex, ups and everyother self respecting pilot groups works under the seniority system. They won't be bringing in pilots who have proven they will circumvent the rules that everybody else lives by just to advance their own careers by a few miserable steps.

Why would they stop now? They have hired CHQ and MESA pilots who have "stolen" everyone's flying with crapy industry cuting CBA's. They have hired Freedom Pilots. They have even hired real SCABs from CAL, Eastern and God know where else. Why would they stop now?

redbook said:
Do you think in our relatively small industry any more than 1 percent buys their b.s.?

I think you represent that 1% that cares and only because it effects you. The other 99% doesn't care because it doesn't effect them.

Hey, RedBook by the way, have you ever flown an EMB-145 registered and leased to American Eagle Airlines?

redbook said:
Take at look at the last alpa magazine.

I saw it. It was typical noise put out buy a union that is trying to back track. By a union that now knows they lost a contract. A typical "Dog and Pony Show" put on by a union that lost to another union. ALPA is the biggest cry baby. They made this entire mess. Every day another pilot group, from Majors to Regionals, is pissed off at ALPA. ALPA made their bed now have to sleep in it. If ALPA had spent half as much time getting control of RJ's as they spent negotiating scope, maybe we would not even be having this discussion now.

Last edited:
KingKong, or G0jet pilot,
Your response was just as expected. Excuses, excuses, excuses.
Its all ALPA's fault, scope blah blah blah.

So your response for ALPA's "screw ups" with scope? Can't beat 'em then join em! Screw seniority and fly for below standard wages and screw your fellow pilots over. Good luck getting a sponsor to walk into the chief pilot's offices at fed ex with you. Or getting a blue dart at JetBlue. I guess nobody will care about the decisions you make and the people you screw over and the lame justifications you make. You made your decision and you are toast.

redbook said:
Screw seniority and fly for below standard wages and screw your fellow pilots over.

I am not sure what you are talking about?! Since apparently it is ok for you at TSA to ( in your own words) "...fly for below standard wages and screw your fellow pilots over."

Here is the link to your below standard wages:
http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/content/view/141/77/http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/content/view/141/77/http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/content/view/141/77/
http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/content/view/147/77/

As for screwing pilots... you guys fly a/c that are not even your own, but American Eagle's. So why is it ok for you to screw people, but a totally differant story when you have to suffer?

KingKong2 said:
As for screwing pilots... you guys fly a/c that are not even your own, but American Eagle's. So why is it ok for you to screw people, but a totally differant story when you have to suffer?

Nice try! I will repeat myself once again since you keep trying to justify YOUR bad decision. You willingly went to an operation that is set up to by pass the scope of several airlines with pay and benefits that are BELOW industry standard. No one forced you to go, you went on your own accord. Last time I checked there is not a single Trans States pilot who has the means to acquire or finance one EMB-145, let alone 10. Pilots at Trans States are in the business of flying airplanes, not acquiring them. Is it clear now?

Reebo said:
You willingly went to an operation that is set up to by pass the scope of several airlines with pay and benefits that are BELOW industry standard. No one forced you to go, you went on your own accord.

1 Go-Jet was made to bypass APA SCOPE. Just as TSA is flying AE's Jets to bypass APA SCOPE clause.

2 Have you seen Go-Jet's pay and work rules? (NOT just the rumored work rules and pay)

3 Who forced you to go to TSA? Their ACTUAL CBA and PAY is BELOW industry Avg., but since you had no choice but to work there is guess it is ok for you to drag down the industry.

4 Did your MEC ever try to do anything to publicly protest those 10 EMB-145's that the company is "forcing" you to fly?

Welcome to a FREE MARKET PLACE. Welcome to Capitalism. Unions have made this entire mess.

Right or Wrong I don't know, but I do know that the unions mentality of SOCALIST Economics needs to be modified.

KingKong2 said:
1 Go-Jet was made to bypass APA SCOPE. Just as TSA is flying AE's Jets to bypass APA SCOPE clause.

2 Have you seen Go-Jet's pay and work rules? (NOT just the rumored work rules and pay)

3 Who forced you to go to TSA? Their ACTUAL CBA and PAY is BELOW industry Avg., but since you had no choice but to work there is guess it is ok for you to drag down the industry.

4 Did your MEC ever try to do anything to publicly protest those 10 EMB-145's that the company is "forcing" you to fly?

Welcome to a FREE MARKET PLACE. Welcome to Capitalism. Unions have made this entire mess.

Right or Wrong I don't know, but I do know that the unions mentality of SOCALIST Economics needs to be modified.

You never give up. You can make all the arguments you want, I'm sick of trying to reason with you, Jack flyer, Jsmenkin and all the other Blow Jet tools. I just wonder at the end of the day when you're on the hotel van, or meeting a new group of people or just trying to go somwhere on your days off, how comfortable are you in telling people who you work for?

Latest resources

Back