• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

go Jet clowns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmmm - if I was a GJ pilot I'd probably invite one of you fools to take a swing at me. That would be all I needed to finish of your career. Punching another pilot right there on the way to the airport. I think the FAA medical branch would have some serious doubts about your fitness for a first class medical after that.

Big talkers are big babies. You'd do nothing but spout off at the mouth and give dirty looks, and you know it.

Last edited:
rtmcfi said:
There are better jobs available right now. Ones that don't involve stabbing your brothers in the back. The selfish swine that go to hojets deserve all the flak they catch, and then some. They made a selfish decision, and now they get to enjoy reaping what they have sown. I find it humorous/pathetic, when those that chose to lay down with the dogs try to whitewash their mistake.

No matter how furiously you scrub, no matter what kind of flowery soap you use, all of you hojets rubbish are tainted with a stink that will never wash away. It may fade a bit with time, but it will always be there. You will smell it every time you walk by a crew from another airline, and cast your eyes downward in shame. Every time you attempt to hide that ID, the stench will fill your nose. When you walk up to the cockpit to ask for a jump seat, you will smell it. Rightfully so.............

What makes your so self-righteous?

Why does the whole world have to stand up for "something" that "you" think is "right"?

What is the truth to this situation?

All I see is some people promoting hate, fear, harassment.

Again, who wants to be party to that. I ask you that.

Where are these other "good" jobs that you are talking about?

If there are so many "good" jobs, why don't you get one yourself and get out of the situation you are in?

Have you ever asked one of the pilots why they took the job?

Calling people "scum" and "selfish" doesn't do the situation any good.

How many opportunities did the TSA "union" have to change the situation?

Have you ever looked at that?

What makes your so self-righteous?

I am not self righteous, just self respecting. I respect the sacrifices of those that came before me, and the sacrifices of my peers. I feel nothing but contempt for those that undue others hard work. I feel contempt for those that are undercutting you, unless you are hojets trash, or an A lister.

Why does the whole world have to stand up for "something" that "you" think is "right"?

I never said you have to. However, It would be nice to have some solidarity. Feel free to sit on the sidelines passively and watch whats left of this career run aground. Hopefully there will be enough people that have a pair and actively do what little they can to stop this cancer.

What is the truth to this situation?

Like any situation there are many truths. One undeniable truth, is that hojets is hurting every pilot involved in this industry. While they are blind to it, the hojets pilots are hurting themselves as well.

All I see is some people promoting hate, fear, harassment.

Hojets pilots made their bed. They can sleep uncomfortably in it. I choose not to hug them and accept them.

Again, who wants to be party to that. I ask you that.

If the ends justify the means............

Where are these other "good" jobs that you are talking about?

Of the top of my head, Air Wisconsin. A reputable carrier with good people that worked hard to improve their, and through association, all other regional pilots lot in life. They were undercut, and had their lives uprooted due in no small part to the thankless pukes at hojets. At the time hojets was hatching, there were other airlines hiring as well. ASA, SkyWest, COEX, Horizon, I'm sure there were others......

If there are so many "good" jobs, why
don't you get one yourself and get out of the situation you are in?

Love it or leave it huh? I suppose I should be embracing and accepting those that damage the career I have chosen.

Have you ever asked one of the pilots why they took the job?

There is not a good enough reason they could possibly provide, short of a gun being held to their head.

Calling people "scum" and "selfish" doesn't do the situation any good.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck........

I'm not sure, as I don't work there, and was not privy to all that transpired. What I do know, is this: if HK couldn't staff his new low-ball, scumbag outfit, he would have been forced to deal with those at TSA that are attempting to improve the lives of regional pilots.

I don't have time to worry about g0jetz for the next few years. Everyone on the board is preaching about being bottom feeders. We're all bottom feeders if you're at a regional. Some companies more than others, but we're all in the mix. It just not worth me hating, punching, or even getting into meaningless arguments about g0jetz. That is fixing nothing. Life to short guys, make what you want of it.

Didn't the TSA's union extend a substandard pilot contract to capture United Express flying from ACA? Aren't those guys all out of work now because they were underbid by both TSA and AWAC? And since when did boycotting pilot employment, except during a strike, ever work? Especially in STL which is chock full of able qualified ex-TWA/AA pilots who themselves have been hosed by ALPA and see TSA flying their old routes...ironically in AMR owned aircraft. Perhaps that is why there are so many ex- TWA/AA, Eagle, and ACA pilots at GJ.

You know the saying about those in glass houses..

How did the G0Jets pilots screw the AWAC guys? UAL put the flying out for bid and Mesa got the nod......U picked up AWAC and sent Mesa packing. It is all about lowering the high cost of producing regional flying. This continues today and will continue until something changes.

A350

cargojunkie said:
im gonna get a job at gj just to kick your ass... You mess with the wrong dude one day and its not going to be good.

Yea dream on ya JUNKIE, you couldn't even kick a FA's ass...... Go ahead and get a job at Gj and see where you end up...... "it's not going to be good". I'd love to meet you...DUDE.......

ASA supports TSA, my two cents

Flightinfo's management must REALLY hate *************************s, the name is edited like it is an explitive spoken from the mouth of a Jerry Springer guest!

If anyone on here actually works for *************************s, please describe how it feels to be a part of this company.

Is it true about hiding your credentials from other airline employees?

How do you feel that the company for which you go to work 20 days per month is a prohibited word on Flightinfo.com?

How does it feel being looked down upon by virtually your every peer in the airline industry?

Do you wish you never accepted employment at this company, but feel it is past the point of no return?

I would like serious answers from people that actually work at this company, if anyone is willing to admit it.

Thanks

We rose to every opportunity! We refused to continue letting the regional industry go into the crapper by voting down a crappy 4 YEAR extension to merge G0jets into our seniority list and furlough protect all you f%^$heads! We stood our ground. The truth is, we could of taken g0jets then or we could take it during our contract negotiations (starting soon) with a few other improvements, we chose the second.

Didn't the TSA's union extend a substandard pilot contract to capture United Express flying from ACA?

uhhh, noo. we accepted it to prevent the company from asking for concessions like every other regional were getting at the time. Yet they still make more than us and have better work rules... but thats not enough for Hulas, you will soon learn. He will drag out your negotiations for years. He has you right where he wants you and hes not gonna change it. You did it to yourselves.

Also, as far as "having many furloughed TWA guys", I'm a member of the TWA message board (and my father was TWA) and there is only one that I know about that went over there and he is trying like hell to get out. He has posted about how much it sucks over there. So live in your misguided little world, and try to give off the illusion that "there are many furloughed mainline pilots taking the g0jet plunge.." Its just not true.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back