go Jet clowns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

exeagle

For the past 3 weeks in a row, these go jets guys have made us late getting to the airport by not being at the van on time, with no apology. Has anyone else experience this bs?????

Last edited:
those A$$clowns stay in the same hotel as us(TSA) in Jacksonville. the hotel van drivers used to try to keep us seperate so we wouldn't kick their a$$ and get blood all in the van. However, one of our captains told us the other day that they were already on the way to the airport and the van driver turned around to go back for a Gayjets crew that was late showing up for the van. That is absolute BS. Sorry bunch of a$$punchers.

redflyer65 said:
Is there a list of GJ pilots out there on the internet somewhere?

Who cares? Don't blame them for the industry's problems.

Funny you should have this problem. I haven't posted this b/c of all the $hit those dickweeds are taking, but as you are about to hear they deserve most of it.
Last month in TUL we had a 5am van. The fa was the first down and the G.O.J.E.T.S crew was getting in the van to leave at 450. She told them repeatadly that we were coming down for a 5am van. Needless to say they reused to wait saying they would be late, and left 5 till 5, as I was walking out and watching them leave.
We ended up being late to the airport b/c there was only one driver that morning...........guess who was still there on the ramp w/no paxs as we passed through security?!?!
So the short answer.......YES ASA has had this problem in TUL with those $hitbags!
Just noticed the original poster is also ASA....was this in TUL for you as well?

I only know a handful of the traitors that went over there from TSA. But of the ones I know, they are truly selfish, a$$hole types. They're one of a kind over there.

Let's see... after this thread, MW will send out a memo requiring TSA crews to be at the airport 90 minutes early.

They deserve to be Donkey Punched.:uzi: By the way what did you guys talk about on the way to the Hotel??:smash:

Latest resources

Back