go Jet clowns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sinca3 said:
.......YES ASA has had this problem in TUL with those $hitbags!
Just noticed the original poster is also ASA....was this in TUL for you as well?

I had the good fortune to ride with GJ in Tulsa for most of November. The first week we left them at the hotel when the Captain found out who they were. We missed them the second week but were lucky enough to ride with them for the last two.

Classic GJ pilot quote of the month: "This just isn't a career anymore". I just about died when I heard that one. :angryfire

:uzi: GJ.

Maybe its because I'm not a regional pilot, but why so much hatred directed at Go Jets pilots? You all sound like a bunch of teenagers and definately not adults. How can you just up and leave someone at the hotel because of the company they work for? Sure some of them may be tools, but you sound like a tool yourself. You don't know what kind of individuals each one of these people are and if you didn't know who they worked for you may even find some of them to be pretty decent folk. Can't say I know any of them, but I'd just as soon leave you at the hotel for acting in such a childish way.

If you hate them so much be glad you don't work there, pat yourself on the back at being a better regional pilot and get over it.

Last edited:
TCBKING said:
They deserve to be Donkey Punched.:uzi: By the way what did you guys talk about on the way to the Hotel??:smash:

Crickets chirping..........................................................................

citabriapilot said:
Maybe its because I'm not a regional pilot, but why so much hatred directed at GJs pilots? You all sound like a bunch of teenagers and definately not adults. How can you just up and leave someone at the hotel because of the company they work for? Sure some of them may be tools, but you sound like a tool yourself. You don't know what kind of individuals each one of these people are and if you didn't know who they worked for you may even find some of them to be pretty decent folk. Can't say I know any of them, but I'd just as soon leave you at the hotel for acting in such a childish way.

If you hate them so much be glad you don't work there, pat yourself on the back at being a better regional pilot and get over it.

You're right, you don't understand. When you become a mighty regional pilot and your trying to take a bunch of P-n-J sandwiches in your bag and steal all the bananas and oatmeal off the the breakfast buffet cause you barely make enough to pay rent, and then some chithead comes along and drags the low bar even lower, you'll want to kick his a$$ too. Of course if you live with mom and dad, you'll never understand.

210FR8DOG said:
I only know a handful of the traitors that went over there from TSA.

I think there are more than a few. I've met 3 myself at Mickey D's in ORD. The claim that the last two classes are 90% TSA guys/girls.

Those guys tend to spin whenever they talk about how wonderful their jobs. But I've talk with a few guys that are getting the ideas that they are being used as tools in "the game." I guess they were given the big song and dance about how this was all a scope issue when they were hired which they now know was a blatant lie given to them to make them feel better about what they were getting into.

The next few classes are mostly TSA guys because they are all TSA newhires, not because they are going over to GJ.

BTW, to the GJ CA that jetwashed me at ORD a few weeks back, I know it was intentional. All you manged to do was blow the glasses off a pax which broke and show your class. It doesn't take that much power to get the jet moving ecspecially when both are spooled up. And then doing a second time.... Well they should have fired you fir it. It was irresponsible and dangerous.

210FR8DOG said:
You're right, you don't understand. When you become a mighty regional pilot and your trying to take a bunch of P-n-J sandwiches in your bag and steal all the bananas and oatmeal off the the breakfast buffet cause you barely make enough to pay rent, and then some chithead comes along and drags the low bar even lower, you'll want to kick his a$$ too. Of course if you live with mom and dad, you'll never understand.

Wasn't this the case before GJ ever came along? It's all a problem that you, myself, and many others have participated in. You guys love to act like GJ's is the root of the current state of the industry.

210FR8DOG said:

If you can't live within your means, then you must consider a lifestyle or career change. GJ's didn't make you accept your job at the rate that you're at. I'd venture to say that GJ's wasn't around when you accepted your position. What happened to people taking responsibility for their own actions? When everyone jumps the airline ship, and there aren't enough pilots, then the airlines will pony up the bucks. But it has to be industry wide, it can't be just with one carrier. You have too much competition for your position.

When I hired on with Continental Express, I got a pretty good signing bonus as well as relocation assistance, etc. But that was then, and this is now. The market won't bear that now.

So, go p!ss and moan while you're in line for food stamps, and show up in uniform to press your point.

Seriously, doubt that any of these stories are true.

Just look at who are writing these stories:

it is the same screen names over and over.

Good luck to all in this "career"; at some point you will all figure it out.

And for all who attack me on this message that is all right, it is your right, but I do not stand for spreading hate, harassment, fear and untruths just to meet some personal agenda. Somehow these people feel they have been wronged and feel justified in their methods. But you have to look at their actions and how there are trying to accomplish "their" goals. They should be using proper and legal means to correct any areas that they feel they have been unjustly treated.

Honestly, ask yourself; Who wants to be part of an industry, company, union or associated with any person that feels they have the right to actively spread hate? It sounds very fascist to me, and you know where that leads. History will tell you and is a good teacher.

Support America-Everyone; otherwise the "dream" is dead.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back