go Jet clowns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
elcapitan said:
Seriously, doubt that any of these stories are true.

Just look at who are writing these stories:

it is the same screen names over and over.

Good luck to all in this "career"; at some point you will all figure it out.

And for all who attack me on this message that is all right, it is your right, but I do not stand for spreading hate, harassment, fear and untruths just to meet some personal agenda. Somehow these people feel they have been wronged and feel justified in their methods. But you have to look at their actions and how there are trying to accomplish "their" goals. They should be using proper and legal means to correct any areas that they feel they have been unjustly treated.

Honestly, ask yourself; Who wants to be part of an industry, company, union or associated with any person that feels they have the right to actively spread hate? It sounds very fascist to me, and you know where that leads. History will tell you and is a good teacher.

Support America-Everyone; otherwise the "dream" is dead.

The crew van stories are my favorite.... :D

How many classless rejects are employed at *************************S as pilots now?

Is it true that only people who could not obtain employment elsewhere are the only ones flying at *************************S?

tomcash said:
Is it true that only people who could not obtain employment elsewhere are the only ones flying at *************************S?

Probably about as true as all of the crew van assaults and other threats...

Internet toughguys are abundant on Flightinfo.com ...

tomcash said:
How many classless rejects are employed at *************************S as pilots now?

From what I heard there are many furloughees from other airlines including major airlines.

I doubt that with the plethora of "good" jobs out there are many choices to work these days. So you statement is not true.

Support "America"..

elcapitan said:
From what I heard there are many furloughees from other airlines including major airlines.

Support "America"..

icon4.gif

Wow! Real pilots from real major airlines now work at *************************S?

Wow! It must be a good comapny then!

Did I say something I should not have?

If anyone here is employed at *************************S, please describe how it feels to be a part of a company whose name is considered an explitive.

h25b said:
The crew van stories are my favorite.... :D

Did you ever for one second consider that these stories might just be true? I was in Jacksonville last week and the van driver told us flat out that GJ is often on the same shuttle as TSA. I don't think he has a reason to lie about that. If you want people to "grow up" and stop badmouthing GJ all the time, it might help to stop constantly calling them liars.

flyer172r said:
Did you ever for one second consider that these stories might just be true?

Actually no... I have not. :rolleyes:

I have no doubt that there's probably some shared crew vans, it's the verbal confrontations and threats of physical violence I highly doubt.

Last edited:
elcapitan said:

I doubt that with the plethora of "good" jobs out there are many choices to work these days. So you statement is not true.

Support "America"..

There are better jobs available right now. Ones that don't involve stabbing your brothers in the back. The selfish swine that go to hojets deserve all the flak they catch, and then some. They made a selfish decision, and now they get to enjoy reaping what they have sown. I find it humorous/pathetic, when those that chose to lay down with the dogs try to whitewash their mistake.

No matter how furiously you scrub, no matter what kind of flowery soap you use, all of you hojets rubbish are tainted with a stink that will never wash away. It may fade a bit with time, but it will always be there. You will smell it every time you walk by a crew from another airline, and cast your eyes downward in shame. Every time you attempt to hide that ID, the stench will fill your nose. When you walk up to the cockpit to ask for a jump seat, you will smell it. Rightfully so.............

flyer172r said:
Did you ever for one second consider that these stories might just be true? I was in Jacksonville last week and the van driver told us flat out that GJ is often on the same shuttle as TSA. I don't think he has a reason to lie about that. If you want people to "grow up" and stop badmouthing GJ all the time, it might help to stop constantly calling them liars.

I thought you relating a first hand account... not one that you heard from someone that you heard from.....who heard from...

Nobody called them liars. What I said is that is doesn't do anyone good to keep spreading the "hatred" because somebody didn't get what they wanted. There are other ways.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back