• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

go Jet clowns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AWAC doesn't underbid anyone at the regional level. Our owners bought part of US Airways to secure flying (13.9% ownership). GayJETS screwed AWAC the same way they screwed everybody else. You can have your E170...I'll enjoy my $8000+ monthly payments flying a lowly CRJ200.

Just out of curiousity, how often is the GeauxJetspilots.com website updated. I was looking to see if any of the names there were familiar and it seemed that the list was a bit out of date.

For the record, I support the TSA pilot group in this debacle. The sad reality is that there will be no gain in the quality of life, or in monetary value in this industry for a very long time. All one has to do is look at Comair to prove that. One day you are known as one of the best run, most efficient regionals out there (and compensated as such), and the next you're a danger to the companies bottom line and forced to take concessions or watch your job disappear..........Somebody will always be willing to do this job for less (or for free), as long as that is the case there will be no improvement.

erj-145mech said:
If you can't live within your means, then you must consider a lifestyle or career change. GJ's didn't make you accept your job at the rate that you're at. I'd venture to say that GJ's wasn't around when you accepted your position.

It's funny that you should mention that. I was hired at the same time as 210fr8 and, at the time, gojhet didn't exist. All the people who are now management at gojhet were then management at TSA. Also, we were in negotiations for a 70 seat pay rate. You can see how well that turned out.

TSA Pilot said:
Also, as far as "having many furloughed TWA guys", I'm a member of the TWA message board (and my father was TWA) and there is only one that I know about that went over there and he is trying like hell to get out. He has posted about how much it sucks over there. So live in your misguided little world, and try to give off the illusion that "there are many furloughed mainline pilots taking the g0jet plunge.." Its just not true.

Furloughed TWA/AA pilots at GJ? Try over 10. And you may want to reference that post, since I've never seen it.

100LL... Again! said:
Hmmm - if I was a GJ pilot I'd probably invite one of you fools to take a swing at me. That would be all I needed to finish of your career. Punching another pilot right there on the way to the airport. I think the FAA medical branch would have some serious doubts about your fitness for a first class medical after that.

Big talkers are big babies. You'd do nothing but spout off at the mouth and give dirty looks, and you know it.

Way to act like an immature college fratboy. Feel better now? Don't you have some sort of fraternity drinking party to get to?

As far as Go Jet pilots are concerned...I'm not going to make a fool of myself when I see them. I am an adult, so I will act like one. On the same token, I have no desire to speak to or have any sort of conversation with them.

fuelflow said:
Didn't the TSA's union extend a substandard pilot contract to capture United Express flying from ACA? Aren't those guys all out of work now because they were underbid by both TSA and AWAC? And since when did boycotting pilot employment, except during a strike, ever work? Especially in STL which is chock full of able qualified ex-TWA/AA pilots who themselves have been hosed by ALPA and see TSA flying their old routes...ironically in AMR owned aircraft. Perhaps that is why there are so many ex- TWA/AA, Eagle, and ACA pilots at GJ.

You know the saying about those in glass houses..

DIDN'T YOU TRY TO BECOME TSA'S PILOTS MEC AND WERE BIG TIME TURNED DOWN AND THEN WENT OVER G O J E T S??????

SkyBoy1981 said:
Way to act like an immature college fratboy. Feel better now? Don't you have some sort of fraternity drinking party to get to?

As far as GJ pilots are concerned...I'm not going to make a fool of myself when I see them. I am an adult, so I will act like one. On the same token, I have no desire to speak to or have any sort of conversation with them.

My post was in response to the clown who said that there would be blood all over the shuttle bus if GJ pilots rode with them.

100LL... Again! said:
My post was in response to the clown who said that there would be blood all over the shuttle bus if GJ pilots rode with them.

That doesn't make it sound any more mature....

210FR8DOG said:
those A$$clowns stay in the same hotel as us(TSA) in Jacksonville. the hotel van drivers used to try to keep us seperate so we wouldn't kick their a$$ and get blood all in the van. However, one of our captains told us the other day that they were already on the way to the airport and the van driver turned around to go back for a Gayjets crew that was late showing up for the van. That is absolute BS. Sorry bunch of a$$punchers.
WOW, I was the Capt on this trip and let me say I dont like Gayjets pilots
but they werent late. We had a :40 van and they had a :50 .The van driver was running late. The Holiday Inn In JAX has vans on demand and when times are this close someone get the shaft.
Just my 2 cents

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back