Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet Airlines, a reasonable option or a way to the blacklist?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gj trains in STL Flight Safety. When you see those guys around I dare you to stop them and tell those exact words to their face. Find one that preferably looks like they have 20000 hours.

You know I just want to thank you for justifying me losing my job. I am an actually stand up guy and if someone engaged me in this conversation in person I WOULD say exactly what I thought. That being said I also am a cynical bastard on these boards....humor and sarcasm must have missed you in grammar school.

Don't get me wrong...GJ does get my blood heated....and I WILL let you know about it if provoked.

Your move kid...

Find one that preferably looks like they have 20000 hours.

Does having 20,000 hours make you tougher, stronger, or meaner? I know plenty 20,000 hour pilots and I'd take any of them on in a street fight any day.

Does having 20,000 hours make you tougher, stronger, or meaner? I know plenty 20,000 hour pilots and I'd take any of them on in a street fight any day.

HA! Well I wasnt going to go THAT far...mainly because I havent been in shape in about...say...5 years...need to work on that with my new found CX880 free time!

Any of the ALPA cheerleaders want to explain why Major carriers such as Delta have hired GoJet pilots?

GoJet is just another alter-ego carrier just like all the other carriers......We all fall in the same boat......ALPA dropped the ball....

This only two Go Jet pilots I ever saw at FSI was some spikey haired kid who looked about 13 years old sporting an ALPA lanyard and his obviously foreign sim partner (who looked like he was having a very rough time). They probably didn't have 1000 hours between the two of them.

It seems like we each get a turn drawing the short stick. Trans States fell into a bunch of TWA's old flying...the TSA guys didn't really seem to mind that much.

Getting screwed....it's all relative.

stlflyguy

This only two Go Jet pilots I ever saw at FSI was some spikey haired kid who looked about 13 years old sporting an ALPA lanyard and his obviously foreign sim partner (who looked like he was having a very rough time). They probably didn't have 1000 hours between the two of them.

2 *agJetters wearing ALPA lanyards...no surprise there. I've seen them sporting ALPA pins before, too.

So having 20,000 hours makes it ok to work at a scumbag operation like that? Im sure there are plenty of TSAer's that would gladly say it to their face.

You don't know what you're talking about, as most out there don't. It's all hearsay based on posts by 20 year olds bored on reserve. Truth is out there.

Latest resources

Back