Go Around, BE PROFESSIONAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:nuts:

Unless they furlough past 2001. Then they have to come back and cut 6 turds out of your turd deflector.

I still like the idea of pre-printed bag tags for KUL/WMKK.

:nuts:

Unless they furlough past 2001. Then they have to come back and cut 6 turds out of your turd deflector.

I still like the idea of pre-printed bag tags for KUL/WMKK.

The bag tags will also come in two versions....Regional bag tags will be limited to 500NM from the hub....

Wrong. ATC can and will clear you below ClassB and will always advice you.....

I would fill out an ASAP for this. You went below class B and re-entered without being cleared. If flying to a class B ATC will not clear you below it.

I flew Citations for years and would have never flown Vapp from the marker in. That is ridiculous in a class B enviroment. Being professional also includes thinking outside the box a little and flying your airplane to help others. While being safe. I realized I was in a slower airplane and would accomadate...no big deal.

At EWR it is standard procedure to fly 170 or 180 to the marker and then slow. If you don't do this you screw up the whole lot. The key is to be dirty and then just reduce the power. You will be slowed and in landing configuration by 1000 agl.

I've seen corporate aircraft doing this all over the place, being at vref at the marker. Thats great but at the same time you have to adjust to the airspace you are in. I've had to go around because it also. I didn't make any comments on the radio, I was happy for the overs.

Wrong....200 below the Class B applies whether or not ATC wants you to go fast...Unless an inspector is looking over their shoulder....nobody really cares....

I didn't say there are not instances when speeds cannot be waived by ATC. The post that I responded to said that speed limits are written in stone and ATC cannot waive them. That implies never, when in fact there are many instances in which they CAN.

Latest resources

Back