• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Giant douchebag or Giant douchebag?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude Denny I dont know you but I worked with that guy until recently. I hope he doesnt post here but he considers you guys to be pals (you're in his myspace Top 8). He talked about you sometimes. You're not the only one to call him a douchebag though. He just enlisted in the ANG and thinks he is on the inside fast track to an F15 slot. Pretty arrogant guy, thinks that military fighters and Delta Airlines are the only two things in aviation (his daddy was a fighter pilot and now a Delta FO). Anyways... small world, a little humorous to find out what you really think of him haha.

Last edited:
I took a guy out for a ride like that one day. We were hot-seating (engine turning guys swap out) in the T-34C. As soon as I cleared the Class-C over Pensacola Bay, I rolled inverted. I key the ICS to ask the guy how he likes the ride and no response, so I grab the rear-view mirror in my cockpit to see what's up. And what do I see but the guy in a ball laying in the canopy. I wish that I could have taken a picture of his face. Freaking hilarious!

Dude, it IS a CAP flight suit!

Check out the Air Force logo with the prop in it. You can just barely see it under the harness.

Wow you all are tough!

Not quite a douche of the year, but pretty dorky. Looks fun though.

LowlyPropCapt said:
Wow you all are tough!

Not quite a douche of the year, but pretty dorky. Looks fun though.

beats sitting reserve anyday... right?

(nah, i'll take reserve!)

FirstMate said:
Everybody have fun tonite...Everybody WangChung Tonite

Thank you, and please don't forget my other 80's hit, Dance Hall Days.

Guys, it is me in the picture,:laugh: and the chick wasn't impressed!!!!:bawling: 5 minutes before the picture was taken I was puking my brains out.:puke:

Here we go again...a bunch of computer nerds attempting to bolster their self esteem by picking on somone else. You guys must have gotten beat up too much when you were in school.

acaTerry said:
Here we go again...a bunch of computer nerds attempting to bolster their self esteem by picking on somone else. You guys must have gotten beat up too much when you were in school.

And here comes "Mr. Good Citizen" by protecting him!!!!:smash: It's not about sef-esteem, its about having fun, at someone elses expense!!!:laugh: :beer:

Latest resources

Back