• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Giant douchebag or Giant douchebag?

PeanuckleCRJ

Hurrrrrrrr
Total Time
mucho
I know ya'll like seeing pictures of douchebags (remember the one's I took a while back just to see how long it would take them to make it on here?).. here is this week's- except this guy is serious...

This guy is not a private pilot.. dad's naval flight suit... back seat of a piston T-34 in an O2 mask... all most fell over laughing when he sent me this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/flydeltajets/DSCF3998.jpg

Workin'Stiff

Fire in 'da hole!!!!
Total Time
Lots..
Whats even better... That ain't dad's navy flight suit... Its Civil Air Patrol... haha

Never Trust A Monkey
Total Time
Come on now...the kid is just having fun. Is a kid wearing his dads fishing outfit while fishing a dork? Since he's not even a private pilot, I'm sure he has no idea whats going on. Don't blame him for that.

Wang Chung

Everybody have fun tonite
Total Time
TiredOfTeaching said:
Looks like there's barf on the side of the cockpit.

...and it looks fresh. Very classy - I'm sure "Kristen" is impressed.

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Total Time
nfinit
Big Man

Are you jealous? Sorry we all can't be as cool as you, douchebagCRJ!

difete

Total Time
10K+
Pretty sure the chick got impressed.
Cant blame the guy. Good idea.

jaxpilot

Total Time
3000+
Dude Denny I dont know you but I worked with that guy until recently. I hope he doesnt post here but he considers you guys to be pals (you're in his myspace Top 8). He talked about you sometimes. You're not the only one to call him a douchebag though. He just enlisted in the ANG and thinks he is on the inside fast track to an F15 slot. Pretty arrogant guy, thinks that military fighters and Delta Airlines are the only two things in aviation (his daddy was a fighter pilot and now a Delta FO). Anyways... small world, a little humorous to find out what you really think of him haha.

Last edited:

inthewind

When will spring be here?
Total Time
6300+
I took a guy out for a ride like that one day. We were hot-seating (engine turning guys swap out) in the T-34C. As soon as I cleared the Class-C over Pensacola Bay, I rolled inverted. I key the ICS to ask the guy how he likes the ride and no response, so I grab the rear-view mirror in my cockpit to see what's up. And what do I see but the guy in a ball laying in the canopy. I wish that I could have taken a picture of his face. Freaking hilarious!

OPECJet

Total Time
Dude, it IS a CAP flight suit!

Check out the Air Force logo with the prop in it. You can just barely see it under the harness.

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
Total Time
8000+
Wow you all are tough!

Not quite a douche of the year, but pretty dorky. Looks fun though.

aa73

Total Time
LowlyPropCapt said:
Wow you all are tough!

Not quite a douche of the year, but pretty dorky. Looks fun though.

beats sitting reserve anyday... right?

(nah, i'll take reserve!)

Wang Chung

Everybody have fun tonite
Total Time
FirstMate said:
Everybody have fun tonite...Everybody WangChung Tonite

Thank you, and please don't forget my other 80's hit, Dance Hall Days.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Guys, it is me in the picture,:laugh: and the chick wasn't impressed!!!!:bawling: 5 minutes before the picture was taken I was puking my brains out.:puke:

acaTerry

SAPM
Total Time
7000+
Here we go again...a bunch of computer nerds attempting to bolster their self esteem by picking on somone else. You guys must have gotten beat up too much when you were in school.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
acaTerry said:
Here we go again...a bunch of computer nerds attempting to bolster their self esteem by picking on somone else. You guys must have gotten beat up too much when you were in school.

And here comes "Mr. Good Citizen" by protecting him!!!!:smash: It's not about sef-esteem, its about having fun, at someone elses expense!!!:laugh: :beer: