General Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
inthewind said:
A$$wad? Really cool dumba$$. I got my start hazegrey and underway on an amphib. Flying 300' and below on the darkest nights your ever saw and getting shot at over downtown Mogadishu. So take your high and mighty BS and shove it loser

Yea, and I'm sure that job paid $50,000/year! Your so high and mighty knocking a young guy who is happy to get started in aviation, even if it is for $19/hr. So what. Thats what the going rate is at the good regionals. Guys I fly with started at $12-15/hr years ago, and are making $100+ now. Big deal. I know others that start in a King Air or Cheyenne, etc for $20,000/year, without the upside of being at a regional. So who are you to knock someone for being happy about getting that job?

Loser signing off

Well, OK, lets be nice. I'm just saying I was excited to make $50/day to fly a Ce340, etc. This is what it takes to break into aviation, to chase the dream of $200/hr at the majors one day, which we all know most likely wont happen for most anymore. I just dont take anything away from someone happy to 'make it to a regional', no matter the pay.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back