• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee caught on camera!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hahaha. Have you applied to Indonesian airlines yet? You will eventually. Try Citilink, a Garuda LCC. That ought to be a lot of fun for you. And, you couldn't pay me enough to fly over in the Sandpit. I get to come home to the US after each trip, and it really feels great. Maybe eventually you can come back, the Regionals will be really short eventually due to all the Legacy hiring. Throw in an app, maybe Mesa will call..... You can tell them all about Bahrain....???? And, the 717s are nice. SWA will be paying $130 million to refurbish them before DL gets them, including C Checks. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

no need..enjoy your leftovers..save it up for your next furlough..!!

no need..enjoy your leftovers..save it up for your next furlough..!!

Wait, how's that Gulf flying going for you? Ah, Nevermind....sorry. Hey, I hear Air Madagascar might be looking for FOs on the Twin Otter. Go for it! Fly 10 legs a day there, and eat giraffe for dinner! FANTASTIC! Good look sport!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wait, how's that Gulf flying going for you? Ah, Nevermind....sorry. Hey, I hear Air Madagascar might be looking for FOs on the Twin Otter. Go for it! Fly 10 legs a day there, and eat giraffe for dinner! FANTASTIC! Good look sport!

Bye Bye---General Lee
10 legs in an 2Otter, that's a party! Giraffe BBQ, is way better than your moms dusty dry brisket. I know she looses track of time when Uncle Steve is slippin' her his 3" party favor but....you get the message.

Wow, you guys sure are good at finding great YouTube clips. A for Awesome! Sorta funny, but not really. I think "Uncle" Steve is calling for you to get back to bed.....

Bye Bye---General Lee
I notice you are not denying that you were indeed caught on video. What you just get out of a NAMBLA meeting?

10 legs in an 2Otter, that's a party! Giraffe BBQ, is way better than your moms dusty dry brisket. I know she looses track of time when Uncle Steve is slippin' her his 3" party favor but....you get the message.

lets just say im in the left seat of an airplane, you're dying to get into the right seat of...left seat!! you know the one that will always be on your left, never underneath!! yah the Falcon monicker is a bit outdated...

Latest resources

Back