• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee caught on camera!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not mine....but I bet I make more money than you, I dont care what place it's in...we don't buy junk ValuJet discarded airplanes in any event..

Hahaha. Have you applied to Indonesian airlines yet? You will eventually. Try Citilink, a Garuda LCC. That ought to be a lot of fun for you. And, you couldn't pay me enough to fly over in the Sandpit. I get to come home to the US after each trip, and it really feels great. Maybe eventually you can come back, the Regionals will be really short eventually due to all the Legacy hiring. Throw in an app, maybe Mesa will call..... You can tell them all about Bahrain....???? And, the 717s are nice. SWA will be paying $130 million to refurbish them before DL gets them, including C Checks. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hahaha. . SWA will be paying $130 million to refurbish them before DL gets them, including C Checks. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

It's called polishing a turd.

Sorry, I just read what I posted and I mis typed. I'm 6'4" and 170. I would be pretty darn thin at 130 lbs. And btw all you haters, I did well with my W2, but my wife (an ad Exec here in ATL) makes 3 times what I do and twice what a SWA Capt makes, I do 3 on 4 off to Europe, AND I get great meals while flying.

Sacha gets better sundaes at home....cause he lives at a Baskin Robbins and is 5'2" and 400lbs, the fat F$@$. If you have to fly somewhere, it's better to fly to Europe and have a great meal, but he thinks he is Gordon Ramsey. Yeah right.

And, I've been off the last few days, so while you were saying hi to every DL pilot in the ATL airport, I was relaxing at home. Do you ask for autographs, too. You are so jealous. Yeah you are.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You said your wife was a Doctor. And now she is an ad executive?

You are so full of crap.

You are so full of crap.

A plastic blow up doll can be anything he wants "her" to be, yo are arguing with a basement troll.....

A plastic blow up doll can be anything he wants "her" to be, yo are arguing with a basement troll.....

I am merely pointing out more facts on his fraudness.

He was outed a few months ago by someone else. He shut it down for a while but here he goes again.

I am merely pointing out more facts on his fraudness.

He was outed a few months ago by someone else. He shut it down for a while but here he goes again.

Outed? I think you are talking about PBR. He now has a friend named "Uncle" Steve, and that's all that can be said.

And are you talking about the "time stamp" deal? I use a Smart Phone all over the World. I can get on FI at anytime.

And, I am not trying to slam anyone or get into a slam fest. I just call it like I see it, and there are some interesting topics that I do have an opinion on. If someone wants to challenge it, then sobeit. What you don't like is anything you perceive as negative on your company. It seems there are a lot of people that are unhappy with your merger, and those are things you will have to deal with for awhile if it was done poorly.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You are so full of crap.

I have NEVER said she was a doctor. WRONG. Go back and check. She's always been an Ad Exec, and she gets paid well to do it. Go ahead and hit search, or go ask Redflyer, he remembers details like that probably.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I have NEVER said she was a doctor. WRONG. Go back and check. She's always been an Ad Exec, and she gets paid well to do it. Go ahead and hit search, or go ask Redflyer, he remembers details like that probably.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Plastic blow up doll, probably has a PhD in Advertising, hence the Dr.

Latest resources

Back