• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee caught on camera!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am merely pointing out more facts on his fraudness.

He was outed a few months ago by someone else. He shut it down for a while but here he goes again.
He's a fraud.
There were 117 pilots hired in late 96. All are captains. He has no idea what happens at DL other than what the male flight attendant he's blowing tells him! Don't feed the troll.

He's a fraud.
There were 117 pilots hired in late 96. All are captains. He has no idea what happens at DL other than what the male flight attendant he's blowing tells him! Don't feed the troll.

Ahahahaha. Here comes Scoot the "old coot" with his numbers again. He correctly stated there were 87 people hired after Xmas of 96, when I thought there were 100. Wow! I'm glad you remember all of the class sizes! Impressive Coot. I always stated I was hired in 96, and never gave a month. There were a lot hired behind me, and it sure seemed like 100 a month, when coot says it was really 87, then 79, whatever..... Coot could be the next Geraldo Rivera! Great job Coot! Now get a nap and review where you do flight planning at CDG. You seemed to have forgotten. Hmmmm.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ahahahaha. Here comes Scoot the "old coot" with his numbers again. He correctly stated there were 87 people hired after Xmas of 96, when I thought there were 100. Wow! I'm glad you remember all of the class sizes! Impressive Coot. I always stated I was hired in 96, and never gave a month. There were a lot hired behind me, and it sure seemed like 100 a month, when coot says it was really 87, then 79, whatever..... Coot could be the next Geraldo Rivera! Great job Coot! Now get a nap and review where you do flight planning at CDG. You seemed to have forgotten. Hmmmm.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Too bad you are a troll, I bet you would be awesome on a trip, as long as your meds were working....

Too bad you are a troll, I bet you would be awesome on a trip, as long as your meds were working....

I proved, correctly (Dalad could confirm) that Coot mixed up two cities that we frequent a lot due to our AF/KL Joint Venture. It's easy to remember, except for Coot. And, the trips are always fun. Your trips to Rock Springs, maybe not....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thank you. I have been on this board for more than a decade, I enjoy it, I like the debate, and some people can't handle that.

Then you say:

I proved, correctly (Dalad could confirm) that Coot mixed up two cities that we frequent a lot due to our AF/KL Joint Venture. It's easy to remember, except for Coot. And, the trips are always fun. Your trips to Rock Springs, maybe not....

The problem with your "joy" of debate is that no one "can handle" to debate someone who behaves like a third grader heavy on medication.

Then you say:

The problem with your "joy" of debate is that no one "can handle" to debate someone who behaves like a third grader heavy on medication.
That's because he is a third grader. He's been proven wrong. The only fact he has been proven right on is his excessive postings. He is not, was not, and never will be a DL pilot. His only connection to Delta is the male flight attendant he's sucking off to get his misinformation. Stop,feeding the kid. It's only helping his childish ego. He's a fraud. It's been proven.

That's because he is a third grader. He's been proven wrong. The only fact he has been proven right on is his excessive postings. He is not, was not, and never will be a DL pilot. His only connection to Delta is the male flight attendant he's sucking off to get his misinformation. Stop,feeding the kid. It's only helping his childish ego. He's a fraud. It's been proven.

Here goes the old Coot again, who mixes up flight planning procedures at large European airports. Why? Because he is old, has lost his mind, and is clueless. What's funny is that these two airports are frequented greatly by DL pilots because of the Joint Venture. And, he still doesn't understand . Wow. Coot needs to retire fast, for all of our sakes.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Here goes the old Coot again, who mixes up flight planning procedures at large European airports. Why? Because he is old, has lost his mind, and is clueless. What's funny is that these two airports are frequented greatly by DL pilots because of the Joint Venture. And, he still doesn't understand . Wow. Coot needs to retire fast, for all of our sakes.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Here goes old genital again. Pleasuring himself by writing on flightinfo. Why? Because he's 8! It's like learning how to ride a bike. Don't worry kid, some day you'll grow up, after high school, and get a job after you graduate from fry chef to "burgermaster." For now. I'd like mine medium size and with a diet coke. I don't want to look like your fatass mother!:D
I can't believe they trust you with the money at the register. Oh well, even pimple faced ****************************** bags need to start somewhere. Rock on kiddo!

You mean she is porkin you? Really? Then you owe me money! Ah forget it, you are probably porking her fat sister that hangs out at the house for free. I knew you liked the chubby ones...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hook me up General, I like em big!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back