• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gateway problems already lol......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, this last contract that was voted down was the FIRST attempt.

It was voted down and management has walked away. So, there has been ZERO negotiating with the pilot group.

AirWi has lost ALL of thier united flying that was up for re-negotiation, this flying was given to skywest and g-jet.

As for pilots, I hear they only get a few resume's a month.

twinbeech said:
Most of us have taken to carrying cameras with us and making sure we get a good shot of those guys at the gate.

If someone was on the ramp and taking pictures of my aircraft and activites, without a city or airport official present, I would call the TSA and Local POLICE. This is a violation of Security Directive 1544-04-15, Surveillance of aircraft and crew activity. The operator is by law required to report to LAW ENFORCEMENT

Last edited:
FlyHIToo said:
If someone was on the ramp and taking pictures of my aircraft and activites, without a city or airport official present, I would call the TSA and Local POLICE. This is a violation of Security Directive 1544-04-15, Surveillance of aircraft and crew activity. The operator is by law required to report to LAW ENFORCEMENT
Quick, turn in all of the airliners.net and jetphotos.net guys. Good luck with that.

SkyBoy1981 said:
Quick, turn in all of the airliners.net and jetphotos.net guys. Good luck with that.

They are off airport property and not filming pilots specific duties....

So is this thread the reason G200 was sent to the sin bin?

You kids make it easier and easier every day for me to justify not EVER putting myself or my family on a RJ.

What a bunch of douchebags. It's no wonder you kids make $18 grand a year. :rolleyes:

twinbeech said:
<deleted>

The professionalism on this board on this board never ceases to amaze me. And if working for peanuts is your litmus test, then focus on Mesa and Trans States. TSA has been flying cheap and taking flying as a result for years.

The pilots of GJ are organizing and negotiating a contract competitive with all the other contract carriers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett Hull said:

You kids make it easier and easier every day for me to justify not EVER putting myself or my family on a RJ.

What a bunch of douchebags. It's no wonder you kids make $18 grand a year. :rolleyes:
Please, don't flatter yourself. Although I certainly don't agree with the actions described on this thread, with some of the things I have witnessed during my time in corporate aviation I would feel much better with my family on an RJ than a corporate jet. Kids or not, at least we deice our planes. Now please, find your way back to the almighty corporate board where you belong.

Brett Hull said:

I'm sure whatever he said was far too much reality to be well received by the blow-hard anti-g$jets children... What a bunch of whining babies. Amusing how one pilot making 20K can accuse another pilot making 20K of "bringing down the industry.." And yes, one of the many reasons we avoid the regionals if at all possible...

h25b said:
I'm sure whatever he said was far too much reality to be well received by the blow-hard anti-g$jets children... What a bunch of whining babies. Amusing how one pilot making 20K can accuse another pilot making 20K of "bringing down the industry.." And yes, one of the many reasons we avoid the regionals if at all possible...
You still didn't answer my question from a previous thread...how much did you make as an FO on that SF34?

SkyBoy1981 said:
some of the things I have witnessed during my time in corporate aviation I would feel much better with my family on an RJ than a corporate jet. Kids or not, at least we deice our planes.

Oh you de-ice ??? Wow, makes me feel so much better... :rolleyes:

"DUDE, WE MADE IT TO 410 !!!"

Latest resources

Back