Game On

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank You I needed a good laugh!

So if the United pilots found a discrepancy on their preflights that prevented three a320's from careening off the runway that wasn't on the airbus preflight checklist I suppose every passenger could sue them. I also suppose they could be sued for an illegal work slowdown for writing up discrepancies not on an official airbus preflight checklist. We could then further condemn them for making it widespread known to other pilots for communicating this fact through company message boards. I would be more worried about the owners suing you're incompetent fud and harrisax asses and the company for forcing the pilots to fly with these known discrepancies. DESPERATION that is what I smell! Keep up the good work. I look forward to getting my ass sued for protecting the safety of my passengers from the likes of greedy incompetent asses such as yourself.

File a lawsuit against the pilots who want to fly your family in a safe airplane????? :confused:

I am sure all the owners will get behind that...

I wonder which of our owners are going to want to put their families on aircraft with fuel leaks, oil leaks, electrical problems...

I don't think any will. They will want the company to fix the problems!!!

PS. I also know how to add color and change font size, can I work for F&H too?:D

The unsafe airplane is the one with a distracted crew because they are busy interpreting the union method of pre-flighting airplanes with a slowdown being the priority instead of pre-flighting to known industry standards.

Union turmoil always creates a distraction, and yes, I can envision owners taking 1108 to task if it can be proven that a union action was involved in a pattern of delaying flights.

You underestimate the power of what cold hard cash as disposable income can accomplish when it interferes with a businessman’s schedule on an airplane he owns.

These people are smart and the will cut off the wart causing the problem and go directly after the union.

I still dont understand why anyone wants to engage this Idiot? (B19) If you he called you on the phone and started his B.S. Wouldnt you just hang up? ..JUST HANG UP ON HIM ALREADY!!!

So if the United pilots found a discrepancy on their preflights that prevented three a320's from careening off the runway that wasn't on the airbus preflight checklist I suppose every passenger could sue them. I also suppose they could be sued for an illegal work slowdown for writing up discrepancies not on an official airbus preflight checklist. We could then further condemn them for making it widespread known to other pilots for communicating this fact through company message boards. I would be more worried about the owners suing you're incompetent fud and harrisax asses and the company for forcing the pilots to fly with these known discrepancies. DESPERATION that is what I smell! Keep up the good work. I look forward to getting my ass sued for protecting the safety of my passengers from the likes of greedy incompetent asses such as yourself.

Once upon a time a slowdown such as what you have been proposing was a tool used by unions. The Comair injunction however stopped ALPA in it's tracks. I'm sure ALPA laughed like you are all the way into the courtroom.

A puny union like 1108 doesn't stand a chance should Flight Options file a simular injunction. Matter of fact, there is a chance FLOPS could even get the same judge.

So, once again, I encourage you to preflight the airplanes the "union way" and not to "industry standards."

The more evidence of a slowdown, the easier it is to get the injunction and stop the union from hurting their non-pilot coworkers and aircraft owners.

I still dont understand why anyone wants to engage this Idiot? (B19) If you he called you on the phone and started his B.S. Wouldnt you just hang up? ..JUST HANG UP ON HIM ALREADY!!!

Here are the basic steps of being in a union:
  • Drink union koolaide.
  • Place hands over ears.
  • Put head in sand.
  • Make believe that there isn't another point of view.
  • Call others names when they don't agree with you.
  • Put on your union pin and live with the turmoil.
  • Cry when you don't get what you want. :crying:

Here are the basic steps of being in a union:
  • Drink union koolaide.
  • Place hands over ears.
  • Put head in sand.
  • Make believe that there isn't another point of view.
  • Call others names when they don't agree with you.
  • Put on your union pin and live with the turmoil.
  • Cry when you don't get what you want. :crying:
" Oh, well, allow me to retort...."

And here is the 1108/Strong union2 method:
- Drink a beer or preferred cocktail with your friends and peers.

- Place hands over information from all points of view to acertain your future. ( or, place hands around B19 and give him a big brotherly hug... nothin' but love, man :eek: )

- Put head into books, emails, transcripts, other information dtermining the course of action to take and to prepare for the fight ahead.

- Make Believe B19 has a real legitimate point of view to play devil's advocate with your counterparts, then laugh and order another beer.

- Call B19 names to simply annoy him, laugh hysterically, place hands around B19 ( remember, bro, nothin but love) and Squeeeeze tightly.

- Put your union pin on after doing all this, knowing you made the right decision to ensure your professional success, and live life with a smile because you have chosen your own path and are confident with the decision.

- :bawling: Cry when you realize B19 isn't going to be here when the contract is signed, he'll have moved onward to greener pastures. What remains afer a time is a solid labor -management relationship that will increase the likelihood of a stronger company in the near future. I'll miss ya, buddy. I really will, all the discussions with my friends about you.... my goodness, what will we talk about?:bawling:

Last edited:
"The unsafe airplane is the one with a distracted crew because they are busy interpreting the union method of pre-flighting airplanes with a slowdown being the priority instead of pre-flighting to known industry standards. "

There it is...now you have insulted all us fine professionals doing things to the letter of the law. Really, B19, don't think for one minute these fine ladies and gentlemen would put their lives, or the lives of their passengers on the line for being obtuse or angry at others??
Once the duty starts, we are professionals, true and true. our lives depend on it, our passengers depend on it, our profession depends on it. If that bird ain't fit to fly, it aint fit to fly, PERIOD. Furthermore, it will be done on a professional pace, as to continue with safety and proper conduct. It wont be done slowly, nor rapidly. but it will get done properly.

P.S. Just as so yo dont think anyone else is writing on my screen account, my brother B19, I leave you with this....

"RRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
Now git back in yer hole!!!!"

Last edited:
jetwash;1550995... [SIZE=4 said:
I wonder which of our owners are going to want to put their families on aircraft with fuel leaks, oil leaks, electrical problems...[/size]

I don't think any will. They will want the company to fix the problems!!!

PS. I also know how to add color and change font size, can I work for F&H too?:D

Good post, JW! Absolutely true, every owner expects a very thorough preflight before they and their family take off. It's a simple concept: you're much more likely to miss something when you get in a hurry. That's why at the #1 frac company in the industry professional pacing is stressed as the way pilots should perform. It's also widely known that low morale brings stress and stress can be distracting. For safety's sake double check things if you have a lot on your mind. Like why MS lies to reporters, why the FLOPS are running off your fellow pilots, why they expect to get the skills/experience of a professional at bargain basement wages. These are clearly stressful days for the Options pilots so take your time and remember that professional pacing is the industry standard.

Jetwash, I realize that Options pilots frequently have to get a part time job to subsidize their pathetic wages, :( :mad: but I must inform you that Fud and Harassment doesn't want straight-shooters. Sorry, but those dealing in reality need not apply. My advice is to hang in there for a contract guaranteeing you and your fellow pilots a professional salary in line with your responsibility for lives and huge contribution to the company's safety record. Best Wishes, NJW

It doesn't become illegal until the court order is issued. Then, the evidence will be overwhelming that it was a formal slowdown. The court only needs to see public posts on how to preflight an airplane to prove it's point, that's why it's so dumb and arrogant to post them.

Folks, it is real easy.

"Don't do anything illegal for or against the company." B19 will try to twist words, make us try to contradict ourselves, whatever. He is throwing around FUD. He is not your friend.

Latest resources

Back