G0JETS Blows

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
here they are....BLOWjets finest

No they aren't. As has been the policy here for as long as I have been associated with FlightInfo.com, posting names of private individuals has been prohibited unless expressly authorized- no matter how reprehensable their actions might be.

Sorry, you know better. Take 3 days off.

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:
Who would be stupid enough to ruin their careers at the aforementioned scab airline? Sometimes I just shake my head... Stupid!!!!!!

Heavy Set said:
Who would be stupid enough to ruin their careers at the aforementioned scab airline? Sometimes I just shake my head... Stupid!!!!!!

Seriously. Regardless of how you feel about unions in general, scabbin' just isn't a good idea.

-Goose

Once again, the brilliant minds of flightinfo posters seem to have forgotten just what a scab is.

You keep throwing that word about whenever you feel upset about something or someone, then it dilutes the true meaning and the true actions of someone crossing a line to fly struck work.

Who exactly is on strike? I must have missed that press release.

You keep throwing that word about whenever you feel upset about something or someone, then it dilutes the true meaning and the true actions of someone crossing a line to fly struck work.

Perhaps these folks are using the wrong terminology, but do you think what is happening with G@Jets isn't as bad as flying struck work? I think it should face exactly the same ridicule from pilots.

box

Yank McCobb said:
Once again, the brilliant minds of flightinfo posters seem to have forgotten just what a scab is.

Who exactly is on strike? I must have missed that press release.

Although I can't stand the BloJets pilots, I've gotta agree with Yank on this. A SCAB is a special class of dirtbag. Throwing that word around when there's no strike going on isn't something we should be doing. The BloJets pilots are almost as bad as SCABs, but they aren't SCABs. Let's try to leave that word for when it really does fit.

Latest resources

Back